Chapter 2

I heard howls outside of the pack house and immediately I ran out of the room and shifted into my big black wolf. My wolf linked towards my beta " Silver find out who has entered our territory I will not let them near my mate." (- Coal) I guarded my mates room and waited for Silver's response but then I heard glass crash inside Raven's room and heard a scream. The door came down and I noticed blood and it was my mates blood I couldn't find her anywhere but they hurt her and I can't find her since we haven't completed the mating process. " Silver gather wolves and search for your Luna they have taken her and she is wounded find her!"(- Coal) My wolf was angry and ready to kill whoever took Raven. 

Raven's Pov
I was just sleeping when I heard a crash in my room and I woke up and saw a man that I had a knife in his hand all I know is that he stabbed me and screaming was the only thing I could do to get my mates attention. I didn't know what was going on at all I call to my wolf but she doesn't respond I'm scared what I have gotten into. " Raven I will try to save you I promise." - Thena. It was cold and I couldn't move because everytime that I would move my hands I would touch the silver around the whole entire cage. I missed my mate I just wanted to go back and just talk and jump around and have fun with my life. " Raven I can get a link to Coal but we need to hurry because I am getting really weak." - Thena I tell her to do it and I just wait until Thena would contact me again that he was coming. I heard the door open and noticed it was the man that hurt me and I winced when he tried to touch the wound he had made in my arm. " It's okay I am sorry that I hurt you but I had to leave a trail of blood behind so that your Alpha could find you because the people here will kill you. I just stare at him shocked that he was trying to help me.
( Aaron's Pov)
I missed my mate and was angry at the people who took her it had been 4 days since she was taken and I feel empty. " Aaron I have news our mate told us where we could find her and why she couldn't contact us because of the drug they gave her." I listen to the rest of my wolf and go into my office and call all my strong pack members and go out to find my mate. " I will find Thena and Aaron will find you Raven." My Beta Silver howls telling me he found the cell she was in. I run down towards the cell to see blood all over the place but just seeing my mate weak and helpless was making my wolf hurt. I break open the door and pick her up she must have been drugged because she didn't say anything. I could smell more wolves coming so I shifted and was gentle running so that Raven wouldn't fall off. I contacted my Beta to make sure that everyone gets back safely and that if there is a fight make sure you make it back alive. I could hear paw steps getting closer so I sped up even more and noticed the pack house. I howled towards the pack house to let the other wolves notify that I need the pack doctor.
(A week later after the kidnapping) 
( Still Aaron's Pov)

It was about a week when my tiny little mate finally woke up from everything and I was so relieved that she wasn't dead. (I knew something was different about Raven because she wasn't shy anymore and she was always making food for me. " Raven are you okay my kitten?" I could smell the food in the kitchen but I didn't know that she was listening to music and that I could hear her beautiful voice. " I'm quite fine Aaron i'm just happy that I can see my mate and finally be free from that worthless place." I just smile at her and just think how important she is in my life. " Aaron when do we finish the ritual?" I look up and just process on what my Raven said. " I don't know yet it's basically after the great meeting with the Alpha's and Luna's." I knew she was trying to stay calm because she didn't like other Alpha's because of the incident with her family. I walk over to her and just wrap my arms around her and just take in her scent and just telling her everything is going to be okay. I notice her smell was changing and I was worried and then I turned her around and I noticed that her eyes weren't shimmering anymore and I noticed a wound in her chest and blood was everywhere I didn't know what was going on.) * Aaron is sleeping and having a nightmare lol should've said that first. *

To be continued....