Chapter 3

( Raven's Pov)

I feel kicking under the covers and I wake up to see my mate having a nightmare and my wolf just acted right away " Aaron wake up! Aaron it's just a nightmare wake up!" all I know that happened was that my mate had his arms around me and wouldn't let me go he was whimpering and crying and telling me not to leave. I just rub his head and calm him down and I let him sleep in my arms even though his frame is huge doesn't mean that he can't sleep in my arms. Soon I drifted off to sleep and I just felt warm and happy through the night.

( Morning)

I get out of bed quietly and head to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower but I failed when I heard Aaron talking tiredly and he sounded so goofy. I get out of the shower and go change and quickly leave the room to make breakfast. Aaron always makes breakfast but it's my turn and this time I am making pancakes. I could smell the pine scent coming closer so I just turned around and handed him a plate. I reach up and pull him down in for a kiss and he was just in shock trying to figure out what just had happened.

( Aaron's pov)

All I remember was Raven's voice getting me out of that nightmare and just relaxing me back into a peaceful sleep. Sadly it became morning and of course I move over to hug my mate and she isn't there but her scent tells me she is in the bathroom getting ready. "I just wanted a hug I guess I don't get one." - *Tiredly* I heard the door close and I just get dressed and go down stairs to smell pancakes. I looked at my mate and walk closer and get handed pancakes but what surprised me was that she pulled me down and kissed me my wolf was going crazy. I just stare at her and she just smiles and heads to the bar to go eat. I snap out of it and sit right by her and she just starts singing and so beautiful but then I think if I should just kiss her. I just watch her and she just makes me so happy. I noticed that she had a mark on her neck then I remembered what we did the night before after she had woken up. I was proud that she wore my mark and that her scent was entwined with mine. I noticed she stopped singing and just kept looking outside like she saw a ghost. " Raven are you alright my love?" she just turns around and just crawls into my lap and hugs me and soon falls asleep. It was weird the way she looked out that window it's like someone hanged her and burned her. I just let her be and went back upstairs to put her into our bed but she woke up and just kept clinging on to me and I just let her be. " Aaron Thena reached to me telling us that Raven isn't doing to well and that she thought she saw her parents in the window reflection." - Coal

I just look at my mate and hug her and kiss her to tell her she is all right.

( Raven's Pov)

My eyes were telling me to get up and run but I couldn't I just couldn't leave this house with those people out there trying to get me. I could smell the pine scent hit my nose and turn over to see someone I care about but instead I get nothing so I followed the scent to the kitchen and smell a tinge of blood in there. My mind was going crazy I rush into the kitchen and notice that my mate was just sitting there and just staring at the book on the table covered in blood. " Aaron what's going on and what happened to you?" - Raven. He just looks at me and doesn't do anything but just stares at me and I didn't know what to do. I walk over and check his hand that was cut and I noticed that his scent had changed. " Get away from me you murder!" - Raven. Someone was inside of him and it scared me. " Raven we have to get him back if that murder doesn't get out it could kill our mate." - Thena. I grab a silver chain that was hanging near the emergency supplies and grab the hand that was cut open and wrapped the chain around it. It even started to burn my hand but I had to get that murderous demon out of my mate. " Aaron I'm here listen to my voice ignore the feeling you're gonna feel soon." I wrap it around his hand the demon connects to it and releases from my mate. I grab the chain and find a lighter and burn it so that the demon wouldn't come back. I notice my mate on the ground and just looks up at me weirdly then looks back at his hand and of course it wouldn't heal right away since I put silver on him. I just walk over to him with the medical box and grab his hand while he just looks around the room seeing blood all over the kitchen counter. I just put my hand on his face and move his face so he could see me. I felt the pain of his heart wondering what had happened.

To be continued ........