Twentysix:

Throughout the evening, we'd been drinking what started out as non-alcoholic drinks but they quickly changed to alcoholic ones.
Neither of us were 'drunk' as such but we were starting to feel the affects of it.

All I could think about was how goddamn sexy she looked in that dress and how much I wanted it off of her.

I took May's hand and dragged her to the bathroom. "I need you."
Roughly, I dragged her into a cubicle with me and locked the door before pressing her back against the wall and my body against hers.
"To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked with a smirk.
"Don't play games," I said, holding her hands behind her head, "fuck that dress looks so hot on you", I mumbled.

She smirked her usual smirk as I closed the gap between our lips.
May responded immediately, moving her lips rhythmically against mine.

Fuck she's such a good kisser.

I bit her lip gently, feeling her physically melt; which I took as an opportunity to press closer to her and move my hand gently up her skirt and between her legs.
She responded to this by kissing me harder, needily.

At that point, we heard the door to the toilet start to open, bringing an end to our little fantasy.

Fuck. We can't do this here. Not with people around. I want her to make noise for me.

"Your place or mine?" She asked breathlessly as she pulled away from our passionate kiss as if she was thinking the same.
"Yours", I replied before kissing my girlfriend once more, hard.

God I love her.