Chapter 3 (Ciel)

- Brother? -

Oh sweet lord Jesus, I can't believe I just did that. I'm sitting in the passenger seat of Elizabeth's car, touching my lips because I'm still shocked while she laughs at me, shaking her head. She dropped off both Gregory and Mey-Rin over twenty minutes ago, and I was going to go home as well, but then I remembered that I had left all of my stuff back at her house. So now, she's taking me back to her home, where I will spend the night.

It took absolutely no convincing whatsoever when I told my aunt, and when I asked her why she wasn't questioning me she laughed and said some very colorful things about my sexuality.

She's under the impression that I couldn't get a girlfriend, but I bet I could - if I tried hard enough.

...Maybe.

Probably not.

"Hey, thanks again for letting me stay here, I'm sorry to bother you."

As we pull up in her driveway, I take notice of another car occupying some space that was most definitely not there before. However, I don't say anything because it's none of my business and I'm also a little afraid of how excited the blonde sitting next to me seems.

"Oh, he's back! I had no idea he was coming down from college - hurry up, Ciel! I have someone I want you to meet!"

My god, I've had more than enough socializing for one night.

Not really in the mood to talk to anyone else, I remove myself from the car at a snails pace, walking hunched over as if I have no bones.

I think I'd like to be a jellyfish in my next life.

Making my way towards her door, I follow behind her and let out a series of sighs.

Why must I have to interact with other human beings?

Then again...I interacted with Sebastian.

That was fun.

Heh.

"Eddy!"

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I see Elizabeth lifted up off the ground by a very tall blonde boy who swings her around in a circle, her laughing like a child the entire time.

Disgusting.

"Lizzy, I missed you - thought I'd take the weekend to drive down and see how you were doing. And based on the vaguely pissed off looking boy behind you, I'd say you're having relationship problems."

Blushing, I open my mouth to quickly correct him when Elizabeth beats me to it.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend, although I can't say I wouldn't like him to be. Unfortunately, he doesn't find girls all that appealing, which is really too bad isn't it?" She turns back to smile at me and I send her a death glare.

The older boy raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything, instead choosing to put Elizabeth back down on the ground and walk around her and over to me. Taking my hand in his own, he raises it to his mouth and presses a kiss on the inside of my palm.

Oh.

"That may be bad for you, Lizzy - but not necessarily for me." He winks at me and I'm appalled when my face heats up even more.