Silent Treatment

Sorry in advance if this is bad, I'm new at this. ----------- --------------------------------------

I'm sitting at the table studying for a test worth 30% of my grade in my worse subject.

I'm sitting there trying to focus when I'm startled by Mark screaming and yelling. I thought to myself, he must be recording a video so I'll let it go for now.

10 minutes later Mark still screaming and I'm unable to concentrate. I got up furious, my hands balled in fists, my face turning red in frustration and anger.

I kicked opened the door startling Mark so much when he jumped, he fell, and that's when I yelled "Mark I have a test to study for and I can't concentrate with you screaming every 5 seconds. So if you will, just shut the hell up!"

I then stormed out the room angrily. After that Mark was silent, even when I finished studying he didn't say a word.

I figured he was mad about what I said, so I sat next to him and apologized "Hey Mark, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I was just really frustrated and stressed out and I took my anger out on you, I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me."

He just stared at me with those gorgous brown eyes and smiled, damn his smile was so cute he gave me a swarm of butterflies, and of course my fangirl self couldn't help but drool a little causing him to let out a small chuckle.

He said to me "It's fine (y/n) I get it, I go through the same things with some of the games I play for my videos. But do wanna know what helps?"

"Yes please I really need a stress reliever because I'm going to be in the situation a lot more" I said.

Mark grinned and then he put his hand on my cheek, grabbing a hold of my face pulling me in towards him and kissing me.

"M-Mark what" I mumbled through the kiss. He said "Just go with it, it'll be worth in the end, you'll see."

So I gave over to him and let him take control.

His hands traveled down to my waist as he pulled me on his lap. Now straddling him, he starts grinding my hips on his growing bulge.

A small moan escapes my mouth. Mark grins and we break the kiss as he lifts my shirt to take it off along with my bra.

He grabs my boobs and starts kissing and licking them.

I start moaning and Mark is nothing but amused by this.

We start kissing again for a good 10 minutes, before I tug on his shirt signaling for it to come off, he laughs at the action.

As he does that I get up and unbutton my pants and then seductively take them off, taunting him in the process.

I turn around and see his fully erect bulge aching for attention through his pants.

So I get on my knees and unbuttoned his pants seeing his thick shaft plop out, amazed at the size.

I pick it up and start to pump his shaft earning a soft groan.

I lick and kiss the tip as I hear Mark whining "Stooop teasing meee (y-y/n)."

I laugh before I take his huge length in my mouth and start bobbing my head.

He entangled his hand in my (h/l) (h/c) hair thrusting it more and more.

Soon after he came, and I swallowed what I could.

He then picks me up and puts me on the couch and spreads my legs. He starts kissing me again as he lines himself up with my entrance.

He pushes in slowly and I entangle my hands in his hair, pulling it as he grunts in satisfaction.

I give him the ok to start thrusting and without warning he starts ramming himself into me.

I tighten my walls around his erect cock. "Fuck!" I yelled in pleasure.

Moaning and groaning fills the room.

With every thrust he gets harder and faster which is causing me to reach my high.

"M-Mark....I-I'm....ugh!" I was about to cum but I stuttered my words between moans. "I know me too baby girl." He said.

I pulled his head in towards my chest as I reached my high. My sweet juices covering his thick shaft, sent him into his high and he came inside of me causing my orgasm.

He plopped down on the other side of the couch. The room now filled with the sound of our pants.

"Still stressed out?" Mark asked. "No, but for another go I am." I laughed and so did Mark.

He moved next to me and cuddled me, pulling the decorative blanket over us and started cuddling me as we fell asleep.

--------------------------------------Sorry if this was bad, this is my first time writing one. If you liked it I'll probably be writing more so stayed tuned.