Chapter 1-Bullies

****Some people say funny things, but i say things funny****

                                                                             -Don Rickles 

"You May now officially start reading my weird ass book" 

⚫⚫⚫

When i wake up in the mornin

Mom yellin in your room

I'm like can i get 5 mor-

Ugh, damn alarm clock, I thought while turning it off. I love and hate that song because I never actually get five more minutes. Crap my back is killing me. I shifted in my spot and stretched my back a little.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have laid on the table. But in my defense I was up doing homework to make my mom proud.

I want to make mom happy and proud of me since my dad died from a heart attack. Slowly i got out of bed-ok more like dragged myself to the floor. While jumping back up from the floor i went to my closet to choose my outfit. Yea im going to hell sorry I mean school. I was going to look at least half decent today because its just five more days before my junior year is over. I think i'll be forgotten by the populars for once. They might be too busy handing out invitations to there big end of the year bash they have every year.

Quickly and quietly I went to the bathroom, which was small by the way and took a quick shower. Ok enough talk about my sad life. I put on some black skinny jeans, a big comfortable hoodie sweater, a beanie, my comfy boots and my ridiculously big glasses.

When I finished I grabbed and apple to eat and tip toed out the house so I would't wake my mom. I was walking to school that day. I was glad I considered my outfit today because it was windy and had a chilly breeze in the air. It was a nice day by far though.

I was about a block away from school when I looked around, humming softly.

I noticed the sun was bright and shining. The sky was crystal clear as the wind blew my hair around softly.

Taking a turn at the end of my road I walked into the park for a short cut and for the amazing view.

It's quite beautiful

Was the first thing that came to my mind. i'll have to make sure to visit more often and read on one of the benches. Yeah i'll definitely do that, this place is calming.

Well i shouldn't be too happy, i better get to school to face torture. Oh cheery O i cant wait.

After about 5 more minutes of walking, I made it to school,...sadly...later than i hoped. I could already spot people at the front of the school.

Its like this we have the perfectly made stereo-type nerds by the trees. That's where i'll go. Emos behind the school getting high and whatever, jocks and plastic barbies by their cars.

Its simple you stay in your place you dont get hurt, well unless your me for some reason, Isabelle Grey. The one and only nerd.

Boy do i really hate school.

On the bright side it's almost the last day soooo... yassssss. I went to a tree and sat down and started reading this book called "Vampire Academy". Its great and the movies are even better. As i'm reading i'm also trying not to get spotted by the P&P the pretty and populars. Well that's what they call themselves. I just call them bitches.

I know more believable than the first one and it fits their personalities much better. I'm just keeping a low profile because whenever they are near me they always got something idiotic to say and do.

⚫⚫⚫

Sup guys first chapters up. Can anybody guess the song from the alarm clock. Don't forget to like comment and follow. Hope you love it and cant wait for more. With that........

This gal is out ------✌ PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!