Chapter 5-Fake scared shitless

New characters to come! I missed you my mooers, stay active and send me cover ideas. I'm open to GOOD stuff. Ti He He He He! You're welcome to send them to me and i'll give full credit and love*hugs*.

  "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes"

⚫⚫⚫

Well today's the day. Today's the day I start leaving ava with jess, oh the day I see my cousin. Also get an ass beating when I tell her I was here. I didn't exactly tell her everything especially the part about ava. I just told her that I had left home for some time and that I was staying with a dear friend of mines.

I tried to calm down when I was almost near star bucks and yes I had finally got my license if your wondering. And no im not nervous about driving...psshhh i'm a great driver. It's just that whenever I was with Lissa she would always try to make me go see her gang. YES AND I DID SAY GANG!!!! They are called Bloody Shots the most strongest and feared gang. But I found a way to avoid that by telling her me and my parent and I are having "quality time" together, while really i'm binge on Netflix. Yeah that's my life. I decided to were something comfy since its just lissa. So joggers, mickey mouse tang top and humongous sweater/jacket. Don't judge im lazy.

And now im entering Starbucks, cousin frantically waving at me, me pretending to search for her an--

I don't get to finish my thought because the annoying person I call my cousin starts to yell.

"ISABELLE GREY GET YOU'RE ASS OVER HERE NOW" yes that's lissa. I mentally groan as I making my way towards her.

"Hi lissa nice to see you too," I bite out sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah whatever here's your drink now hop in my car and will be on are way" lissa said impatiently. I get in her car and as she starts to make her way somewhere I get the feeling I wont like where we're going. I don't have to wait long because we drive up this big ass mansion. Im telling you its like my house but multiply that by... I don't know 5000 thousands and POW.

"Uh lissa I didn't know you were staying in a hotel" I chuckle out nervously. "Don't be silly this is the gang house, you know the one you never had time to see"

"That's it IM OUT!!!" I screech trying to get out of the car to make a run for it, but damn lissa had the damn child luck on the damn door. I turn to find a smirk on her face once I showed signs defeat. Its like this freaking girl new I would run out this car the minute the word gang came out her mouth. And she was right. I seriously and would have jumped out the car if I knew we we're coming here.

Mentally note, never underestimate Lissa.

"Okay now that you cant run away since the gates just locked behind us, how about we go in" she says with a full out grin

"How about I stay in the car until you take me back"

"Fine you want to do this the hard way we'll do this the hard way" she states as she gets out of the car and locks it from the outside.

5 MINUTES LATER

Damn! was the first thing I thought when the heat started killing me. Let me tell you I cant STAND and I mean STAND the heat. Plus with all the crap I was wearing I'm pretty sure I look like a sizzling seal.

"Lissa," I gasp out " I give up let me out" I'm telling you the minute that door clicked I jumped out the car into sweet sweet air. 

"Since I finally got through to you kindly..." I glare at her daring her talk "it will take about two minutes to walk up to the house"

Once we were about one minute through she spoke. "So they don't know your here yet so..." she trailed off. I gulp. I guess she noticed because she looked at me and said. "Aw come on. don't look like that" Referring to my very nervous face.

I looked at her weirdly and asked, "like what"

Lissa just laughed while telling me, "You look scared. Loose the face. I mean they might be gang members, but they can be big old sweet hearts. pssh as if. Then she looked at me a winked, "Most of them are single, maybe you could make a move." I laugh at the thought of getting it on with one of her gang mates. Lissa looked at me with dead seriousness and told me, "This gang you are about to meet is ruthless and you'll have to show them that your a boss and not afraid, but I know you can handle this." so much for sweethearts

I gulped while liss opens the door and walks in. I could hear guys yelling and playing video games. I stroll in as confidently as i can next to her and scan the gang house. You know just in case i need to make a quick getaway.

After a lot of twist and turns we entered a room that was half living room and half game room.

Cool. i thought

I turn back around only to meet with lots of guns, knifes, and angry faces of people I've never meet before. I back up quickly only to hit a wall, a very hard wall too. I gave an annoyed face. I muttered a few cuss words than looked around the room, only to be met with more angry faces and guns.

Wow, I feel very loved and invited.

I started to get more aggravated by all their staring and being yelled at, "What? Is there a bug in my hair" I state sarcastically.

I looked around for lissa, but she was gone.That bitch. Oh shit I dont wanna die!! well not like this a least. I wanna die surrounded by Chocolate and I plan on letting the dream live on . So I  did what any normal person would do, I ran. I must have not thought this through because 1. their a gang. 2. they have weapons. and lastly 3. their hot on my tail.

I ran while screaming bloody murder. As fast as I could I ran down a flight of stairs and I look back to see the angry faces coming after me.

Unfortunately, for me, I tripped on the fifteen step and wait to fall to my generally long death. Instead I fall in huge strong arms. I feel dizzy but I open my eyes to meet with a dark chocolate brown eyes, looking at me with unreadable eyes. He looks up between me and the guys who were chasing me and frowns. The people were at the bottom of the stairs awaiting orders.

The guy the caught me whispers out in a eerily scary voice that scared the shit out of me and sent shivers down by back. Almost the good kind. So I muttered out, "Lissa.....cousin....is....a...bitc-." then I black out.

20 MINUTES LATER

I wake up in a nice big comfy bed but it would be great if not for all the yelling and very loud whispers and I had a killer headache so i was mad very mad. Who in the world do these people think they are? the prince of England? Grabbing everything on top of the dresser I throw them in different directions waiting for the kill.

1, 2, 3- "OUCH, FUCK, HELL, SHIT, OWW" everyone yelled near me

Yassss! mission accomplished.

5 seconds later im hit a tidal wave of noise. I get up to see lissa and whisper into her ears. "I've seen your gang, they are loud and crazy can we go now" Instead i got a loud whistle from lissa that quiets the whole room.

"Guys this is my cousin Isabelle and i brought her here to meet you, by force" she mumbled the last part but im pretty sure they all heard. "Iz say hi" she says as she nudges me.

"Hey" I mumble back hiding behind my glasses and loose hair. We just stared at each other for sometime and i was getting annoyed and so was Liss.

"Okay so since apparently they lost their tongue, that's Nathan and Lucas the twins, Max, Alec, Blaze, Konner and the leader Xavier."

Well hunter was..... cant even describe, but hot as hell. There all hot but hunter is like a blessing to the women race.

"The girls are Zoe, Violet, Tessa, Emma, and Harper.

Well thats too much to remember.