A weird dream I had

My dream on the night of December 17th.

I was in a glade if some short, but there was Thomas Minho Newt Chuck Teresa. The big difference in this is that there was a safe spot in the glade that the monsters could get in. The monsters were really different they weren't Grievers, but big cute animals. The animals were really cute but the did attack you but can't do much harm but it's lonesome. And when the doors would shut they all came in. I was fighting a puppy about the size of a male grizzly bear, and winning. Other people were fighting different animals too, but some people weren't fighting animals they were trying to kill other people. Short of like they do the SAO, they have bombs, guns that shoot colourful bombs that take a little bit to explode, and knifes. But they weren't going up to people and killing them, no they were really bad at it, though they were killers, they waited of people to come to them. But they can't do anything right so they pretty much ended killing themselves. But when a group if glanders made it out after fighting a bunch if animals they had to look for something. Minho found a clock looking thing but could see the time on it, an long with everyone else. There were safe spots in the maze too, so we hid in them when ever we thought something was coming. Somehow I was able to get onto the maze walls and see the time of the clock, but it wasn't a normal clock, it was a clock that was counting down for something. We all freaked out when it hit zero. And we waited for something bad to happen, but nothing came. When we walked out of the safe spot we were in, there was a train out side of the door. Before we could think of something to do, it put some sort of message on the speakers. "Please pick one person to sit with then come sit down. We will take you to a safe place." We all picked our partners and sat down, my partner was Teresa, the only other girl in the glade. As soon as the train started to move and go through the maze area, the whole maze disappeared. The train just went on through the big open space, right when something was going to happen, I woke up.

Anyway if you want to tell me funny dreams that you have had, then go ahead! I hope you will take a chance with the book The Maze Runner, I like it a lot and would recommend it to people who like action, mystery, cliff hangers, challenges, and more!