You're such a tease

And soon enough, Ryuu backed the other up into the wall.
"W-what're you planning .." he said as his back reached the destination intended.
"Nothing, at least not now.. ever since you came into my life .. my emotions have been running crazy" he threw his head back and sighed "its not good for my reputation" he swung himself around and sat on a desk.
"W-what do you mean by that?" He said finally relaxing himself.
"Well you see kohai, I grew uo liking girls, but usually Id get bored of relationships. Theyd all want the same thing, and nothing but that. No one wanted my heart" he got up again, walking towards the other, while the other tensed up again.
"Whyre you telling me this?" The other said.
"Because, i think im starting to feel for one who i am not supposed to feel for" he said putting his hand on the wall. His golden hair touching the others black hair.
"S-senpai .."
"Dont call me that Sasaki-kun"
"What do you want me to call you?" He hesitantly said, pushing up his glasses and swallowing very hard in the now silence.
"I dont know" he back away again, leaving Sasaki's sight but he walked over to him.
"Sato-kun .."
"You know you're a very feminine looking guy"
"What?!" He said now enraged "so are YOU!" He went towards the door, angry at what the other said.
"Sasaki"
"Wha-" his words interrupted by a kiss from the other "s-senpai.."
"Shh" he said hushing the other, going in for another kiss.
The stood there for a while, Sasaki standing still while the other made passionate movements on him.
"Sato-kun!" He said pushing the other "this isnt right, we are two boys! This is abnormal"
"You know what else is abnormal?"
"What?"
"The amount of clothes you have on Sasaki"
Sasaki's face turned bright red as he fell to the ground.
"Senpai .. dont .. please .. be gentle" whispered Sasaki
"Call me Ryuu" said the other
"Mm" the other moaned to what Ryuu was doing.
He licked the others skin while slowly unbuttoning his uniform,  revealing the body of someone who is the skinny kind of muscular.
"Hold on" said Ryuu as he unbuttoned his own clothing, revealing his finely toned bdy with sharp v-lines.
Feeling intimidated Sasaki said "Ryuu-kun .."
"Mm" he followed
"I-I dont want to .." his words again intterupted by a kiss.
"Youre such a tease" he said becoming out of breath.
Ryuu started to kiss Sasaki's neck and left little marks
"Your skin is so fragile" he managed to get out as he went further down the others body.
All Sasaki could do was blush and look away. He couldnt believe what was happening, although Ryuu was a boy, his member was ..
"Already excited I see?" Ryuu smiled as he unzipped the others pants revealing what he had underneath.
Ryuu then unzipped his pants and turned the other over.
"I-Im mot ready!" Said Sasaki
"Come one Akira-kun how bad can it be?"
"A-Akira .." he whispered as he thought to himself he valled me by my name .. im so turned on right now but i dont understand because were2both boys .. i wouldve never thought to of done this .. "Please senpai .. be gentle" he finished squirming to the thought of his hole being penetrated.
Ryuu's member became closer to the intended soot in which he would pleasure himself as well as the other person when he said "lets not do this at first .."
"What do you mean Senpai?" Said Akira.
"Lets start slow"
"O-okay"
"Here come closer" said Ryuu, his naked body now sitting on a desk again.
The other walked towards him, a little bit embarrassed of his body compared to the other.
"Mm" said Ryuu motioning the other towards his member.
Akiras face was now red again "Ive never .."
"Its okay, theres a first time for everything"
Akira hesitantly got down on his knees and and moved his face closer towards the others large member.
As he slowly licked it, Ryu threw his head back and moaned which excited the other.
He started to move faster, grabbing at it and slowly moving it up and down while putting his mouth on the top.
"Ah~" moaned Ryuu.
Both of their bodies heated up.
Ten minutes into it, Ryuu gestured the other to stop and got up and leaned the other over the desk. "I cant take it" he said while he quickly put his member into the other and started pumping in and out of him.
Akira started to moan loudly but Ryuu put his hand over his mouth so that no one would hear him.
// hey guys, kyaharu here! I started the story in the middle. Inly to get attention! But ill be starting the next part with an introduction.
If you havent already please please PLEASE favourite and add this to your reading list to get updates. Also follow me, thatd help a lot!