coming back

( name P.O.V)                             I was walking down the roads of konoha, I hadn't planned on my last mission taking to take so long to complete, when i arrived it was late at night and not many people were out - but i could see the outline of a person in the distance as the figure approached i noticed it was kakashi! "(name-chan)! Your back later than i expected!" kakashi's voice pierced the the silence in the air with excitement "kakashi sensei!" i smiled warmly at him and said " my mission took alot longer than expected!" he gave an intrested look "oh?" he said with slight confusion i laughed awkwardly and said " I've got to get home I'll see you later!" he smiled and replied "sure! See you later (name-chan)!"
                 -time skip-
Kakashi's P.O.V
  'I wonder why (name-chan) was late coming back? She did say it took a little longer than expected, that makes me worry - the mere thought that another man is the reason she was late is simply......disgusting! She belongs to me and only ME!' i thought to myself as i continued to walk to my apartment.

      (name) P.O.V
When i finally unlocked my front door i walked in greeted by the sound of silence i sighed and thought
' just like always......im so lonely' i pondered on that thought thinking i should really get a boyfriend. I laughed at the silly thought and walked upstairs.
              -time skip-
   When i woke up the next morning i felt as though someone was watching me for some reason , i shrugged it off and went to the bathroom to shower
     Kakashi's P.O.V
She left the small window in the shower open, unfortunately for me there was to much steam but that didn't keep me from watching anyway , the sight of her figure in the steam was unbearably beautiful , 'no one else should be aloud to see her like this!' i thought deviously.

  (name) P.O.V
When i was done washing i wrapped a fluffy towel around myself and walked to my closet to find something to wear. Once i had i went to my kitchen to get some breakfast , i opened the fridge and sighed noticing there was no food just a half empty bottle of mustard
"Great now i have to go buy groceries!" i said out loud to myself as i walked out my front door walking to the grocery store.