groceries

(name) P.O.V
I finally reached the grocery store and decided to buy eggs,milk,and bread. 'maybe i should buy some more' my train of thought was broken by someone calling my name
It was sasuke "(name-chan)! "
He said as he pulled me into a tight hug "s-sasuke, c-cant breath!" i stuttered out , as he loosend his grip "it's nice to see you again sasuke!" i said with excitement
  Kakashi's P.O.V
'damn that bastard Sasuke!' thought quietly to myself as i entered the grocery store only to see (name-chan) stuck in sasukes embrace! It made me furious , but i kept cool, and decided to apraoch (name-chan)

(name) P.O.V
"Kakashi sensei!" i said as he walked towards me with a smile on his face "hey! (name-chan) , Sasuke!"
'Kakashi sensei looked so handsome! Wait i can't think that he is my sensei!' i thought to myself as  i grab my bags "(name-chan) do you want to get lunch with me?" sasuke asked with a slightly impatient tone,i smiled and said "sure!" ' this might be my chance to get a boyfriend!' i thought to myself i glanced to the side and noticed that it looked like Kakashi sensei was staring , intensely at Sasuke.
Kakashi's P.O.V
" I'll see later (name-chan)!! "
I said as i exited the store with anger! 'did she really just agree to go out with Sasuke!?!' the thought made me angry . i saw them walk out of the store together holding hands! 
(name)P.O.V

I was walking out if the store with Sasuke we walked to a sushi resturant , when we got there the waitress eyed Sasuke and said "hey! How are you doing handsome?" the way she said it was all flirty , 'really ' thought 'he is so not into you!' my thought was interrupted by sasuke "hey (name-chan) are you ok?" i wore an annoyed look on my face "m-me!? I'm fine!"i said awkwardly Sasuke smiled warmly at me
The once flirty waitress walked away in anger
Kakashi's P.O.V
'i wonder she and the bastard Sasuke look so close!?' i thought with anger as he was holding
(name-chans) hand again she looked so comfortable , a look that should be reserved for me she was MINE after all!
(name)P.O.V
when we finished our lunch Sasuke asked if we could hang out for a while , my super hot childhood friend wanted to hang out!! "Sure!!" i said with an ear piercing shriek he laughed and took my hand in his once again!
When we reached my house
I unlocked the door we both walked, i set the groceries on the counter , only to turn around and see Sasuke hovering over me "S-Sasuke!?" he leaned on closer and smirked "(name-chan) I really missed you"
His voice was deep and smooth he brought his face closer to mine , i could feel his warm breath on my face as he leaned down and placed his lips on mine.!my face was redder than a tomato , he licked my bottom lip making me gasp , which gave him the opportunity to plunge his tongue deep into my mouth he started to explore my mouth as our toungues fought for dominance, he pulled away a string of saliva connected us he also had a slight blush on his face, i. Was trying not to look at him and instead stared intently at the floor , i suddenly felt a pair of warm lips brush over my neck i gasped from the sudden contact he bit down and sucked making me moan "mmaaahh!" he licked the spot wich was now a deep purple color he pulled away and said "you belong to me now" he gave a slight smirk then hugged me tightly i burried my face in his chest and smiled slightly.