Chapter 1

Monni P.O.V.

It Was The Same Day As Everyday My Mama Screaming Because Her Boyfriend Beating Her In The Next Room.
Me And My Sister's In My Room With The Door Lock So He Can't Come In To Try To Beat Us Or Try To Touch Us .
Oh My God Where Is My Manners But Hello Everyone My Name Is Nae'Monni Tamika Adams But Everyone Call Me (Monni) Im 18 Years Old and Im Brownskin With longhair Im The Oldest Out Of My Sister's.
The Second Child Is Nae'Lonni Tanika Adams But Everybody Call Her (Lonni) She 18 Years Old She Caramel With Grey Eyes She Cute But She Is The The Tomboy And Athlete Out Of Us.
Then Their Is Our Baby Sister Nae'Yonni Talika Adams But Everyone Call Her (Yonni) She 17 Years Old She Lightskin And She Is The Girly Girl Out of Us.

But Back To The Story We All Go To Caine Highschool .Me And Lonni And Yonni Are Seniors.And No Me And Lonni And Yonni Are Not Triplets We Just Born Some Months Apart.
I work as a waitress to get them what they need but how everything is looking now might need a extra job because my mom doesnt pay nothing for us she is getting sicker and skinner If you didnt know she a crackhead.
Yup i said it but the thing that hurts the most is she never was like this she was a loving mother until she met Kent and he let his true colors out he got our mom addicted to crack and our father she said he didnt want to take care of us and that he abonded us and got killed but i feel in my heart thats a lie .
We Was Just About to Leave When He Came Down The Steps We Got Our Thing Getting Ready To Head To My Car When He Grabbed Yonni Arm I Told Yonni To Come On I Can See How Scared She Was When He Grabbed Her. He Let Her Go But Stared At Me He Really Dont Scare Me .
Outside Was My Bestfriend She Live Around The Block From Us She Ride To School Everyday With She Kinda Like Are Sister Because Of How Close We Are.
How Our Parents Ise To Be Bestfriend.Keke Know Everything About What Going On In Our House She Dont Say Nothing About It But Tell Us To Move Out.
Everyone at school think im mean and stuck up but really me and my sisters are just hurting like they say pretty really does hurt.