Chapter 2

Car Ride ...

We Was In My Ford On Our Way To To School When Beyonce Pretty Hurts Came On This Our Song...

At School...

It Was First Bell And This Thot Name Chanell Keep Talking About Some Boy Name Bibby About He Her Bae And Stuff It Was Very Irritating I Wanted To Throw A Book At Her Ass Like Stfu Bitch She Was Zoning😴. I Got 2 Bells With KeKe Them Are 1st And 6th Bell ,I Got 2 With Lonni Which are 3rd and 5th bell, Then I Got 2 With Yonni Which Is 2nd And 4th Bell. We All Was Having Fun In The Lunch Room Until Chanell Bump Into Me And Start Laughing Say Bitch. I Just Ignore Her And Keep It Going But Know My Sisters They Wont Give Up On It.

Skip To The House...

Yonni P.O.V.

Hi Everyone Im Nae'Yonni Talika Adams(Yonni) The Baby Out Of My Sister's Monni & Lonni. Im 17 Years Old. Im Lightskin with a cute size booty But Anyways.... When Kent First Came Around When I Was 10 He Use To Stare At Me And My Sister's One Time He Grabbed Me And Said He Wants To See How His Penis Feel In Side Me I Told My Mom All She Said Did Was Slap Me And Told Me To Go In My Room. It Was Just That One Night Ig He Sneek In Monni Room And Rape Her Every Since Then She Been Trying To Get Us Out That house So It Cant happen To Us. We All Sleep In Monni Room And When She Get Back from Work We Lock Her Door And Go To Sleep So It Cant Happen Again. When Kent Grabbed Me I Was So Scared Bc Of What He Do To Nae'Monni When Our Room Doors Are Lock Monni Be Forgetting To Lock Her Door Bc She Be Tired After She Work. She Work Hard For Us So We Can Have What We Want But Enough About Me Im About To Get Ready For School.

Lonni P.O.V.

Wassup Ghee Yall Probably Know My Name By Now Nae'Lonni Tanika Adams (Lonni) Im A BasketBall Player Im The Tomboy And Second Oldest Out Of My Sister's Monni & Yonni Im Caramel Athlete Body.I Was In My Sister Room When My Coach Text Saying We Didnt Have Practice Friday And This Weekend. Monni Was Putting Her Clothe While Yonni Just Got Out The Shower To Tell Me It Was My Turn.
15min. in shower i got out And Walk To Monni Room O My Way Their I Saw Tamika(Mother) Keep Walking Until She Stop Me.
You Think You Better Than Little Hoe She Said
What Is You Talking About?? I said
Im Talking About How My Man Want To Fuck You And Yo Slut Ass Sister's Bitch She Said
Ok Tamika Im About To Get Ready For School I Said
I Went In Monni Room And Left Her Standing Their Looking Dumb.
What To You So Long Lonni Was He In The Hallway Again Ask Yonni
No Yonni Mom Call Us Hoes And Sluts Bc She Think We Want Kent.
We Dont Want No Rapist But Get Ready We Only Have 45 Minutes Left And Keke On Her Way Okay Im Almost done. When kent grabbed Yonni Arm I Was Mad But Knew If I Said Anything He Would Try To Kill Me.

How Do You Think ?? Comment What You Like About It ?? This My First Time Writing A Book So Dont Judge And Any Mistakes My Bad About Them.