Chapter 4

Bibby P.O.V.

Sup Yall My Name Brandon George Hicks(Bibby) Im 21 years old And A King Pin. I Been Doing This Shit Since I Was A Youngin But Anyways Me And My Nigga Was Talking About Going To My Cousin Party Friday. His Parties Be Lit Doe So You Know I Was Going.

Friday Night (Party)...

Me And My Niggas Was At The Bar My Nigga Was Saying How Sexy These Girls That Just Walk In Was I Wasn't Paying Attention I Was On Phone When I Felt Like Somebody Was Starring At Me I Look Us And It Was It Was This Fine Ass Brownskin Keep Starring But Once I Look Up She Look Away Blushing. Me And My Niggas Walk Over Their To See What Was Up With Them.

Monni P.O.V.

The Brown Skin One That Was Tall Name Was Killa He Liked Lonni And Started A Conversation With Her. Lightskin One With A Funny Shape Head And Looked Like The Little Mole Off Kim Impossible His Name Was Gherbo He Start Talking To Yonni. The Other Brownskin One Was Name Jr. He Looked Like Me And My Sister Like Our Older Brother That Got Shot When We Was Younger But Back To The Story He Was Talking To KeKe.The Baby Face One Was Bibby He Wasn't Paying Attention To Me But It Was Cool I Told The Them Lets Dance But Everybody Left With The Boys It Was Just Me And Bibby He Finally Look Up At me And Ask Do I Want To Dance I Said Yeah Thats When Work by Rihanna Came On And I Start Twerking And Grinding You Can Feel His Mini Him Growing But Is None Of My Business.

KeKe P.O.V.

Hey Y'all My Name Is Ke'Shaeia Brenda Nika Jones (KeKe) Im 18 Years old I Got 3 Older Brothers So Yeah Ik The Player Ways But Im The Baby And Last Born. I Never Met My Father My Mama Doesnt Talk About Him But I Do Know My Brother's Dont Like Him They Won't Tell Me Why. But You Would Met Them Later On In The Story But Back To The Story Me And My Bestfriend's We Was At This Party Having When We Went To The Bar And This Fine A Nigga Was Starring At Me And Yes Ik What You Think You A Stripper You A Hoe But No Im A Virgin Stripper I Dont Have To Have Sex With Them If I Dont Want To But Its Just To Help Me With College And No My Mom Dont Know And That's How It's Staying But Anyways He Came Up To Me His Name Was Tre We Dance And ExChange Numbers And Left But Let Me Get ready for school before Monni leave me.