Suprise part 2

Michaels POV

I was on top of her. She asked if I was comfy it was cute, she was blushing I had to say something cocky. "Yea I am actually,you?" She replied that se was crushed. I sat up, shocked she actually said something back. I didn't know what to say. I wanted her to think she had hurt me. She would be more suprised at the suprise. 

Aimees POV

The rest of the car ride was silent. I didn't think he wanted to talk much. After what felt like forever we arrived at a HUGE house and I was more confused than ever. I had been outside his house before picking up my brother but this wasn't it. Michael put a blind fold on me and lead me out of the car and what I'm guessing into the house. He wasn't careful and u fell over the door way floor thing. I hit my head on the floor and the world went black...well it already was black from the blindfold but I felt myself drift into a dream.

Michaels POV

I tied a blindfold around her eyes and carefully guided her out of the car. I walked her over to the door and I looked away for one minute and she had managed to fall over the door step. I ran over to her and I saw her head was bleeding an she was uncouncoise. I started to panick and lifted her in my arms and lifted her into the elevator. Like I was taking the stairs. I arrived in the top floor and walked into my room and lay her down on my bed. I went into the main room and told everyone to wait up until I see if she is ok. I was really worried about her. I went back in my room to her and she was tossing and turning like she was having a nightmare! I had to find a way to wake her up. I shook her but it didn't work. I poured water on her and she finally sat up gasping! She stared screaming at me.

Aimees POV

I was having a really bad nightmare about dinosaurs destroying the world and all my friends being killed. I woke up to what I thought was sweat. Until I couldn't breath and it was in my mouth. I sat up gasping and a headache hit me like a hurricane! I saw Michael standing over me with an empty glass. He had thrown water over me! I started screaming at him. "HOW COULD YOU?! I could have chocked!" And more things like that. He looked shocked that I screamed at him. I calmed down a little bit. He told me " put this on " he handed me a beautiful skirt and top! The top was a black shoulder less crop top and a beautiful flowey shortish skirt. I loved it and I went into he bathroom and changed. I came back out to see all me friends standing there shouting suprise! I had forgotten all about my birthday but they obviously hadn't. I was so happy and suprised!

Another short one. Sorry I lost my log on and only got it bac lately  so I'm just getting back into it.