Levi x Upset!Reader (Lemon)

I sat in the hallway of the Scouts HQ after the 57th Scouting Mission was a complete and utter failure. During that mission, I've lost a lot of good people on Squad Levi. Like Petra, and Oruo, Eld...and then, I've lost Gunther, too! All because of the Female Titan, she's the one who killed them! I clutched my fist angrily as tears began to well up from my eyes.

'That Titan...must...pay! She...will...pay!!' I slammed my fist onto the stone floor in anger and sadness. Then I pulled my legs to my chest with my head down and cried as hard as I could. "Petra...Oruo...Eld...Gunther...why did you guys have to be killed?... Why?..." I sobbed for what felt like hours until I hear footsteps coming towards me.

I then hear a "tch" and looked up to see who it was and it was Captain Levi. I teared up even more when I see him there. "C-Captain, I--" "No need to talk, (Name). I can't let you sit here like this, it's disgusting." He kneels down to my level, placing one hand on the small of my back and the other under my knees. He lifts me off the ground and I held onto him, crying into his shoulder.

"Shhh...it's alright, I'm here..." With that, he walked me down the hall, me still in his arms, and carried me towards his room. "You can sleep in my quarters from now on. I told Erwin that I won't have to do some things that'll make you cry again." He then enters the room and place me down on his bed, after he removed my shoes.

He then walks back to the door and closes it, locking it in the process. Then he walks back to the bed and sit down next to me. "Um, Captain?" "(Name), you're still going to keep calling me that, even when we're alone?" I looked at him, confused. "W-What?" "When we're alone, call me Levi." I then blushed. "Okay then, Levi." "Now what is it that you were trying to ask me?" "Um, how's your leg?" He then glanced at his leg, then glanced back at me. "Fine, why do you ask?"

"W-Well, I was just worried, that's all." A long silence came by between the two of us. "Um, Levi?" "What?" "Can I ask you something?" "What is it?" "D-Do you love me?" He then blushed at my question. I crawled over to him and placed a hand on his cheek, gently caressing it. "It's okay if you don't answer it back to me, but after the mission went belly-up, you were injured while trying to save Eren from the Female Titan. But...but...but I don't know what to think if you died like Petra, Oruo, Eld and Gunther did. I love you, Levi. I really do." I then buried my face into his chest, sobbing into it.

Levi placed a hand on my shoulder and used his thumb to wipe the tear off my cheek. I pulled away from him and look up at him. He moved my (h/c) bangs and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. Then he placed his lips to mine, kissing me gently than I could ever imagine the strong man could do. Then he pulled away, but we locked lips again, kissing more harder than ever before. Our tongues battled for dominance, but Levi won as we continued to kiss.

Then we pulled away and I smiled at him. He seemed surprised by this as we continued our lip lock. His hand then moved to one of my breasts, making me move back. "No." "What's the matter? Are you afraid, (Name)?" I was at a loss at his question as he continues to caress my breast, making me moan out in pleasure. He stopped what he was doing and was about to move his hand away from my breast, but I stopped him with my hand.

 I moved his hand back to my breast and I moan out again. He then kisses down my neck while caressing my breast, making me moan out, then moved his lips back onto mine, kissing me harder. He removed my shirt as I removed his. We kept on removing each other's clothing until we were naked in front of each other. I looked up at the man above me as he did the same while my breasts were covered by my arms. He removed my arms and kissed down my neck to my breasts. He sucked on one nipple and swirled my other breast around as I moan out in pleasure. He then switched to the other one, giving it the same treatment as the other as I moan out.

His hand then moved from my breast and down to my lower region and slid his index finger in my entrance, making me moan even louder than ever before. He thrusted his finger in and out of me, making me moan even louder than before. But he stopped and licked his finger clean, making me moan out in disappointment.

Then he kissed down lower until he reached my lower region. He parted my legs and licks me and I moan out again while he's doing this. He continues to do this as I moan out even louder than before. Once he stopped, he moved back to my level. Then he positioned himself at my entrance. Then he slowly entered me as I whimper in pain. As I was whimpering in pain, he took my hand in his, telling me that I needed to adjust to his size. Once he was in, he check my face to see I was in pain.

"Are you okay?" I then nodded with a smile. "I'm okay, Levi. We're one now, okay?" He nodded. Then he moved in and out of me, thrusting into me as I moan out in pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his back and dug my nails into his back in pleasure as he thrusts into me. But before we knew it, we knew we were going to come soon. "L-Levi...I'm..." "Me, too..." With that, he came inside me and I came as well. We then panted as Levi got off of me and rolled off of me after pulling himself out. He covered us with the covers as I moved to his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled into his chest. "(Name)?" "Hm?" "Do you really think we might have to do something about our relationship to anyone?" "Nah, I think we should keep it a secret." "Okay." "Levi?" "Hm?" I then giggled a little. "I love you." "Yeah. I love you, too. Now get some sleep, we're going to capture one of Eren's friends from his cadet days after we found out that Titan's true identity." "Okay." With that, my eyes fluttered closed in exhaustion. I listened to the steady rhythm of his beating heart inside his chest as it slowly. lulled me to sleep in his arms.

Thank you, Levi...