Levi x Blind!Reader (Lemon)

Hey guys! Guess who's back for another round? It's Captain Levi!!!! And as you know, the third season of Attack on Titan has been announced for a 2018 release a few months ago. And I figured that might do a lemon on you, the reader, being blind as a bat and Levi in this story. Also, this will be set almost after the events of season 2 episode 3. Now that that's out of the way, let's get this picture started.

As soon as Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Hange, her squad and the other Scouts left to find a breach in Wall Rose, I was left along with the other Scout soldiers including Erwin, Jean and Levi to relocate Pastor Nick somewhere. But despite this, I've always been blind since I was small.

It wasn't something I was born with, it was just an eye disease I had since I was a child that affected my eyesight. Despite my position in the Scouts as a Section Commander, my teammates would always give me some hearing and some advice as to where a Titan is located so that I can hit its nape, killing it.

Right now, Erwin told us that we'll be heading out for Trost District tomorrow morning and told us that we should rest for tomorrow morning. I walked down the hall despite my inability to see until I felt something grab my shoulder, stopping my tracks.

"What are you doing out here, (Name)?" I then noticed Levi's voice as I touched his hand with my own and I turn to face him. "I was looking for you, Levi. But I can't see where I'm going when I was doing so."

"Is that because of your eyes?" "Yes. Although I took some of the eye medication Hange would always give me, but my feelings for you have always been there." "I see." "However Levi, I... I... I..." My heart was pounding against my chest as I blushed.

"...I love you. I always have loved you, Levi." Levi seemed to be a bit surprised at this point when I leaned up towards his handsome face and kiss him gently on his cheek. Then I pulled away so that he can look at me in the face.

He then leans down to press his lips against mine gently and I kissed him back. Our tongues danced in a heated swirl of our own tastes before pulling away with a string of saliva connected to our lips.

He then picked me up bridal style and takes me to a room where no one can see us. He then opens the door and placed me down on the bed, but not before walking back towards the door and closing it, as well as locking it.

I then got off the bed briefly to take off my Scouts jacket as well as my boots and placed them neatly on the floor and the back of the chair respectfully, but not before removing my ODM gear harness.

I then laid back down on the bed and Levi took of the black jacket he was wearing during the operation in Stohess and placed it neatly on the back of the chair and took of his shoes. Then he took of his cravat and sets it down on top of the jacket. He then walked towards the bed and lays down next to me. 

I then moved over to him and placed my head against his chest and listened to the steady rhythm of his beating heart before he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. It was quiet for a brief moment, letting us be at peace with our surroundings.

"Levi?" "Hmm?" "How's your leg feeling?" He looked at his leg for a moment before looking back at me. ""Fine, why do you ask?" I then blushed for a moment. "W-Well, I was just worried." He then looked at me for a moment, then he pushed me down onto my back and earned a surprised squeak and a blush from me.

"L-Levi? What are you doing?" He didn't answer, he just stared at me straight into my face rather than my eyes. He then placed his thumb under my chin to make me face him a bit better. "(Name), are you nervous?" I then shook my head. "No."

I then took his hand that was holding my chin up and kissed the top of his hand and then his knuckles and then the tips of his fingers before facing him. "Put your hands on me, Levi." And with it, he then kissed me and I kissed him back, right to the point where things become more and more heated between the two of us.