Ruiwen- Wishes.

.....Lonely.

One word that described best on how Bowen felt that night.Lying on the hotel bed,Bowen looked outside of the room's window. His eyes moved up and down as he followed the movement of snow fall.That was the first day of winter and they said that if you confess to your love one when first snow fall,your love will last eternally. Unfortunately it was not the day when first snow fall. That day passed and Bowen haven't properly confess his feeling toward that special someone. He sighed as he averted his eyes back into his room. It is empty just like his heart. Though he has many friends but none of them can fill that special place in his heart. 

Bowen reached for his phone on the desk beside his bed.He placed it next to his pillow as he turned to his side while his finger slowly scrolled down the screen. He opened his wechat application,scrolling down to his favorite contact name and re-read their conversation. He started reading from the very first time they exchanged texts until their last conversation few days ago.Bowen smiled when he recalled their moments together. He still remembered how that person invited him to meet in private before they started acting together. He even remembered what they talked about in that cafe. Good old times.

Bowen put down his phone,he turned his body around, laying vertically on the bed while gazing at the ceiling. How nice would it be if that person also thinking about him,wanting to be together with him just like how he wished the same. Ahhhh- He sighed again. Suddenly his lone time got interrupted by tone that he set up for incoming text. Bowen grabbed his phone instantly,his face lighten up when he saw the text right before his eyes.

  ✉  What are you doing? 

It was from his beloved. His quickly typed a reply and clicked on send button. 

On bed trying to sleep.What about you?

Bowen stared at the screen,waiting for a reply.

I am walking on the street now.Do you miss me?

Bowen thought for a while,if he should just be honest or lie.Perhaps it's best to avoid it.

Where are you going?It's snowing heavily here T____T

 Next reply didn't came instantly just like others. Bowen kept staring at the screen,his eyes hurt from staring for too long.He figured that perhaps the other person was busy.Just like him,the other person busy filming for a new drama. Bowen bit his lower lips,his heart felt tight.He reluctantly typed something on his screen and paused for a while before hitting the send button.

  ✉ I miss you.Take care. 

Bowen placed his phone back on the desk. He covered his face with a blanket and shut his eyes tight as he hand clutching tightly on his chest. He wished for his beloved to be with him at that very moment. Just right after he made that wish,a knock was heard on the door.Bowen pushed down the blanket from his face,furrowed his brows as he tried to listen carefully. Another knock was heard.It was indeed coming from the door of his room. He wondered who could that be. He glanced at the clock,it was almost midnight. Room-service at this hour?

He got down from his bed,walking toward the door and peeked through the door.It can't be!He must be dreaming! He quickly opened the door when he saw who was standing on the outside.

"Shaoye!" he exclaimed.His mouth left hanging from the sight before his eyes. It was Meng Rui!

The guy in front of him smiled as he walked forward and said "I missed you..so much" before pulling Bowen into his embrace. 

Bowen jolted from the sudden warmth he felt but slowly lifted up his arms,wrapping them around his beloved.He tighten the hug as he leaned his head against the other male.

"Please tell me i am not dreaming right now," whispered Bowen softly into Meng Rui's ear.

"This is not a dream," answered Meng Rui in the same soft tone of voice.

Bowen pulled his head,staring at the guy in front of him. That was the first time Bowen saw Meng Rui up close,aside from filming site.He trailed Meng Rui's facial features from his forehead down to his eyes,nose and his jawline. 

"You don't believe that this is not a dream?" asked Meng Rui,feeling a little awkward from the intense stare.

"I love you.I don't care if i can only have this moment for a while,i am just happy to see you here" said Bowen. 

Meng Rui raised his brows from the sudden confession but gradually flashed his smile. Meng Rui took few steps forward,causing Bowen to step backward. Bowen looking anxious,waiting for a reply from Meng Rui. A smile was not the answer he wanted. Meng Rui closed the door behind them and brought up his hands from Bowen's waist to his shoulder. He grabbed it and gently pulled Bowen away. Thinking that Meng Rui rejected his feeling,Bowen looked down staring at his toes.

"Wang Bowen,look at me" said Meng Rui. Bowen hesitated for a while before lifting his face. 

"Hmmm?" His eyes widen as the sight of Meng Rui's face came closer and closer.Before he could react to it,a soft pair of lips landed on his own lips. He was shocked by the sudden act.

"I love you too," said Meng Rui when he pulled away and smiled. 

His one side feeling that he kept for a long time finally being reciprocate. He always tried to hide it by acting like he didn't care or being angry over petty things when he actually craved for Meng Rui's attention. For all these while,turned out that Meng Rui felt the same toward him. Seemed like Christmas came early for Bowen. They both exchanged smiled while glancing at each other,looking slightly embarrassed.From that night onward,Bowen no longer feels lonely. The cold night turned to warm just by the presence of his Shaoye. He later learnt that Meng Rui also wished the same,for them to be together even for a short while.

...............................

Note : I wrote this last week for my own satisfaction but decided to share it with all of you awesome people. I am still writing my report at the moment.Just in case you miss me,here is a material to read.Update on my other fanfics will be up in few more days,hopefully /kisses;;