Qingyu- Abide.

If Feng Jianyu was told to describe himself in one word,he probably will use overly cautious.That's because he does things beyond comprehension.He has tendency to look under his bed before sleeping though he is not sure which scares him the most;the boogeyman or just man lying under his bed.He sniffs his food several times before eating them,he sweeps the floor several times before stepping on it barefoot.To most people he is just plain weird.

And then there is Wang Qing,the carefree guy who is one of the university heartthrob.Tall,rich and handsome;Wang Qing has them all.Even though Wang Qing is the type who always wear his stoic expression but that does not stop those girls from confessing their feeling openly.He maybe carefree but people will not see his smile until they get to know him.

According to Feng Jianyu,that guy who goes by the name Wang Qing is nothing but a threat.He will always find ways so they will never cross path,even when they are sharing room.In short,they are roommates.

"That guy is dangerous,i don't feel safe around him." Feng Jianyu once told that to his friend,Wang Yu who is actually quite similar to Wang Qing. They are both tall,rich and handsome but Wang Yu has that calm expression,unlike the fierce looking Wang Qing.

There is a reason behind Feng Jianyu accusation toward his roommate but he can never tell anyone about it.A reason that he must keep it as secret for as long as he lives.

It's all started in the beginning semester when Feng Jianyu and Wang Qing were assigned into the same room.There were suppose to be four people sharing a room but due to some unknown reason,there are only two of them.

"Wang Qing?Who is this person?" murmured Feng Jianyu when he saw the name for the first time.He wasted some time standing in front of his new room,thinking what kind of person his new roommate is or how should he greets him on their first meeting.Feng Jianyu dislikes hand shake,because does not want to be contaminate with germs.

Feng Jianyu cautiously opened the door as he slowly poked his head inside and scanning the room.Luckily for him,there was no sign of his new roommate.He heaved a sigh of relief and immediately unpacked his things.He neatly arranged all his belongings and did all the clean up including scouring the bathtub and bathroom floor.

"Finally done" said Feng Jianyu as he took a seat at his study table,right under his bed.He glanced over the empty spot behind him.It's almost 8 in the evening but his roommate has not yet arrive. Feng Jianyu flipped his laptop open,looking at that semester calendar.While he was taking notes,he heard the sound of door being unlocked from outside. He finally get to know his roommate. Feng Jianyu turned his head,ready to greet his new roommate but ended up looking back at his laptop.Just a sight of Wang Qing expression scared him.

Feng Jianyu pretended to be busy typing on the keyboard while his roommate  unpacking his luggage.He was a little distracted by the loud sound made by Wang Qing but tried his best not to comment anything about it.Soon it slowly quiet down.Feng Jianyu stopped typing,his eyeballs moved to the left and right.

"What language is that?" 

Wang Qing who quietly sneaked behind Feng Jianyu whispered into his ear.That sudden action of his caused Feng Jianyu to jump from his seat and landed hard on the floor.

"Y...Y..You...s..scared me" Feng Jianyu stuttered as he slowly got up from the floor.Wang Qing bent his upper body,sneaking his arms around Feng Jianyu to help him get up but that led Feng Jianyu to jolt and they both tripped over.Wang Qing ended up crashing his big well build body onto Feng Jianyu small and fragile body.

"Urgh" 

Feng Jianyu groaned the moment he felt a heavy weight being pressed on his chest.

"Oh"