Qingyu- Reunion.

If 10 years later,i am not married and you never married.Are you willing to live with me?

                                                                                                                                                            -Wang Qing-

"It's been 10 years" says Feng Jianyu while flipping over the mini calendar on his desk.He sighs as the conversation from 10 years ago keeps on replaying in his mind.The one who said those words went aboard exactly 6 years ago,pursuing his career in Hollywood leaving Feng Jianyu behind.It was something that he did not expect but Wang Qing is the type who does what he wants so there's no point in stopping that man.

"Why are you still here?Aren't you coming?" 

A soft voice of a female brings Dayu back to reality.He turns and slightly lift up his head,smiling to the familiar female standing beside him.She is a staff at his company,someone who attended the same university as he was.

"I am just organizing my things,be there in few minutes" says Dayu with a smile on his face,showing fine lines at the corner of his eyes.

"Then i will wait for you at the parking lot" 

Dayu lightly nods his head,watching the female taking elevator down. Dayu heaves another sigh.It is the day when alumni of his year decided to hold a reunion dinner at a fancy restaurant of their choice. Dayu initially declined when an invitation reached his hand,because that will remind him so much of that particular man.But some of his friends keep on persuade him,including the female earlier.In the end,Dayu gave in and agreed.

He packs some of this belonging and place them inside his shoulder bag.He takes the elevator down and reunite with the female in the parking lot.They both ride a car,heading toward the said location.

"Urgh,heavy traffic!They said we will have flying cars in 2020 but it is 2026 now and the only thing flying is my money" complaints the female.

"People are preparing for upcoming winter" comments Dayu as he turns his head around,looking at vehicles around him.A family in a car next to him catches his attention.Seeing how affectionate they are even in the tense situation warm his heart.

"Dayu...You will be okay right?" A sudden question from the female distracted Dayu. He looks toward her direction,trying to come out with a reasonable answer.

"Sure" He cannot think of any,just a short answer come out from his mouth.

"I mean..They said Qingge will not come,he specifically contact the president and told him about it" 

Dayu is still bitter about it,not because his Qingge went away but because that man gradually stopped communicate with him.Even if they never properly date each other but Qingge had done so much that Dayu somehow felt like he was special.Perhaps he was the only one who had that thought while Qingge just normally treated him like how he did to everyone else.