Spin-off books

Can I just tell you about all the Harry potter spin-offs I want? Like, there are so many

1. The Marauders. This one is pretty obvious. I want a story about the marauders time at Hogwarts, their friendship, Sirius's family, Jily. Everything leading up to the wizarding war, and jill's death. And they really deserve their own book, 'cuz they are amazing

2. Ilvermorny. I want to know what its like to go to school in America. Meet new teachers and maybe new classes. It would be even more cool if we met new characters that maybe were related to our faves in England

3. Aurors. Think about following some Aurors, like Tonks and Moody, and seeing they become Aurors. Learning more about the job and the dangers. It would be like James Bond, but darker and with wands and stuff.

4. Luna Lovegood. I cant be the only one just simply in love with Luna. Imagine following her travels after school, meeting Newt Scamander's grandson, and falling in love. 

5. Hogwarts Founders. How they met, and planned the school. The first students, picking the houses and making the sorting hat. And it would be cool to see how the wizarding world was before. 

6. Charlie Dragons. Because... DRAGONS! Duh. And I want to see him fall in love and have babies growing up with Dragons. I recently fell in love with  Charlie Weasley after reading Imagine Dragons by Kmbell92 here on wattpad. 

7. The Dumbledore family. Reading about  Albus, Aberforth and Aliana being siblings and how the family changed after Percival was sent to azcaban. And Albus at Hogwarts. And of course the Grinderwald and Albus relationship. 

WHat stories from the wizarding world would you like to read?