Chapter Seven

It's Sunday and James promised that he'd get Mason out of the hospital by today. Aria came to see Mason on Friday afternoon but he was asleep because of all the medication. James finally asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. He takes such good care of Mason, on Friday morning I had a nightmare...when he was done with his rounds he sat with Mason and booked a few hours for me at the spa. When I got back to the hospital, he was reading a Winnie The Pooh book to Mason.

Aria walked into Masons room, "ARIA!" he shouted. A second later James walked in behind Ezra. "Excuse me. Can I please speak to Miss. Hastings for a moment?" James asked. I kissed Masons hand, "Talk to aunt Aria, ok?" He nodded and I left. "He can be discharged right now," James told me once we stepped outside. "Thank you," I pecked his lips. "I was thinking about throwing him a 'welcome home' party," I said. "That's great. Can I help out with anything?" He asked. "Well, You can actually," I played with his shirts collar. "You can be there," I smirked. "What time?" He asked. "It's now 15:22. How does 17:30 sound?" I asked. He nodded, "That would work." We walked towards the reception desk for the discharge paperwork. "Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked as my mother walked towards me. She gave me a brief hug, "Hunny, I need to ask Mason a few things so that we can find whoever kidnapped him." "Sure," I nodded and folded my arms, "Did you get through to Melissa?" "No. I've been trying for a really long time. I've even tried Tobys phone. No answer," she said. I flinched at the sound of Tobys name. "Mason will be discharged today. I'm going to throw him a party at the barn. You can speak to him before he gets released if you'd like," I said. "Ok thanks. See you at home," she replied and left to question Mason.