chapter 6△▽△

A/N

Hey guys I don't know if you got my update for chapter 5 but I added on to it so please go read that before continuing to this chapter. and read the A/N! now since it was Christmas last week I couldn't update so here is the next chapter a day early. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and a New Year!

vote and comment <3

We've been in this car for what feels like forever! But in reality its only been a day. drakes been driving non stop, he refused to switch off with me. He argued that he wasn't tired as he guzzled yet another energy drink, slapping him in the face every few minutes.

" Its just a precaution, don't worry." He said when he saw the crazy your-going-to-kill-us look I was giving him.

When he parked the car at the third gas station tonight I sighed.

"I'll be back" he said

I saw his figure go into the 7/11, heading to the cold refrigerators.

 More energy drinks I presume.

 When I saw him walking out I decided I had enough, I scooted over to the drivers seat. holding three massive energy drinks in his arms he made his way over to the car. He looked through the window and groaned     "No Amanda we've been over this already I'm driving and that's that!"

" Look at me, look me in the eyes and tell me your not tired!" I said as I narrowed my eyes at the dark circles around his beautiful eyes.

"I'm..not..tired" He said slowly looking away from me.

"Get in the car" I said shaking my head.

Men

He sighed and opened the passenger side door, getting in. I grabbed a energy drink from his lap. popping the seal I took a big swing and put it in the cup holder. I fastened my seat belt and looked over to see drake dozing off.

I smiled " Drakie put on your seatbelt before you pass out!"

He nodded sleepily and pulled the seatbelt across his broad chest. when I heard the satisfying click of the seatbelt I started the car.

****

' WELCOME TO FABULOUS LAS VEGAS NAVADA ' the sign said as I drove. as I continued on driving I saw light everywhere. I was memorized by the beautiful colors and how alive the city was.  

"we're about eighteen minutes away" drake said breaking me out of my trance

" well good morning sleeping beauty, or should I say night?!" I stated as I slowed down, traffic wasn't to great.

" ha. ha. ha." he said dryly

I smiled " did someone wake up on the wrong side of their car seat?"

He smiled a little, rolling his eyes.

" Awe there's that cute smile of yours!"

" shut up, turn here!" he blushed ' ok before we get there their is something you need to know about my grandpa."

"mhmm?" I said switching lanes.

" He's a bit crazy, like wild and energetic! which is weird for a eighty nine year old, thi-"

" your grandpa is eighty nine years old!" I said interrupting him.

" yes Amanda,' he chuckled " but as I was saying " he's crazy so just be warned."

" oh it'll be fine I like old people"

" I told you she likes old people!" a voice came from the back seat.