chapter 11

I stood up from my bed and shook away all the confusion, I needed to be focused for tonight. I walked out into the hallway and found the others still down stairs eating.
"Hey you okay, did you find your phone?" Fawn asked when she saw me.
I totally forgot my phone! I thought, cursing myself for forgetting it.
"Yeah" I lied sitting down next to Drake. Drake look at me with worry I just smiled and avoided my eyes from him. Fawn, not noticing the looks Drakes giving me, smiles "I have to go and get the items we need for tonight. I'll see you guys a little later!" She gets up and John follows.
"Are you ok?" Drake asks
I looked at him and nod "I'm fine, why?"
"You look a little shooken up."
"I'm ok." I said before I stood up"I'm going to go and talk to Nathan"

He frowned before nodding his head "I'm going to go check up on Gramps." I smiled and walked off back to the hotel room.

"Nathan!" I yelled as I sat on the floor.

"You called Madame?"
I sighed as he took a seat in front of me.
"Hey are you ok?" He asked.

I sighed again "nothing I can't handle. But the reason I called was to see how everything is going?"

"Nothing to exciting to be honest. It's quite."
My phone buzzed on the bed, I grabbed it and turned it on.

Fawn: ITS NOT HERE!!!!!!

"what!"I exclaimed as i typed a quick response.

"What's going on?" Nathan asked

"The bones aren't there!"

****

"What do you mean they're not there!" I asked loudly as fawn paced their hotel room.
"I mean I dug up the disgusting grave and the bones weren't there!" Fawn yelled throwing her hands around.
"I did that for no reason!"

"Did you dig the right grave?!" I asked hoping she didn't.

"Did I, did I, of course I did I checked the darn thing twelve times before I started digging!"

"He has them." Nathan spoke from the corner "how could we be so stupid!? Of course he would take his bones! He wants to make sure no one burns them!"
I rubbed my temple and sighed loudly "he's right, it makes sense. Why would he leave his bones and risk his "life"?"

Drake growled in frustration "what now that was our only leverage! We can't just bardge in there."

"Why not?" John asks " we can distract them while Amanda and Drake gets Chase, we might not get to defeat Talon now but we'll get Amanda's brother."

"He's right I can use my powers on them and buy you enough time to get your brother and get out!"Fawn smiles "we won't be able to get Talon like we wanted but we can get your brother Amanda!"

" Ok " I said biting my lip " let's do it!"

Hours later it was finally time.
" Everyone knows what there doing right?!" I yelled out.
Everyone nodded and I smiled in approval "then lets head out!"
Fawn and John went to one car and Drake, Nathan and I went to the other. Blake was staying back at the hotel, phone in hand in case of any alarming vision's. We rushed to the car before I could get in I felt someone grab my arm. I look over to see Blake a sad smile on his face "can I talk to you for a second?"
I nodded and he guided me to the stairs.
He sighed "Do you know why I call you little sprout?"
"No I never understood why you called me that."
Blake smiled at me sweetly " from the very moment I laid my eyes on you I saw the great potential you had. Just like a little sprout you have the potential to become something big, something powerful! Amanda I'm so grateful to have crossed paths with you! And I'm so proud of my grandson, for have fallen in love with you. He's a very lucky man to have you! Now go and get your brother. Go grow." He said whispering the last part more to his self than to me.