Chapter 6

(2013 V's POV)

"Oh my god!!" Hara squealed as I walked towards her. I half smiled and put my hand out for her to shake it. Instead she hugged me. And according to the plan, I had to hug her back. So I did. My arms wrapped around her small waist and pulled her close. She kinda smelled like roses. (Hehehehe) Not like that even mattered anyway. We pulled away and smiled. 

I walked her towards the car and opened the door for her. She stepped in and I did after her. The driver took us to ChingChang. Hara sat fairly close to me and tried to lay her head on my shoulder. I moved away without thinking. She looked at me hurt and I took her hand. "Sorry." I said plainly. We sat in silence for a while until we arrived. I got out and took her hand to help her. 

"Such a gentlemen!" She exclaimed. I dipped my head and led her to the store. Once we enetered, so many people stared at us. I knew some, but others I wasn't so sure about. Hara pulled me to many sections of the store looking at multiple dresses of all colors and lengths. I sat back on a couch giving her my honest ratings. Some upset her and some made her smile. We were in that store for what seemed like forever. But in reality it was only an hour. After she had chosen a dress (⬆️⬆️)  we left to go to the restaurant. I took her to one of my personal favorites, Jung Sik Dang. (A/N: actual restaurant in Seoul btw)  It is a great restaurant with amazing food. 

Once the car pulled up to the restaurant, Hara looked rather bothered by my choice. God I hope this was ok. 

"Are you ok Hara? If you would like another place, we can." I patted her back. She shook her head and got out by herself. I told our driver to go  park somewhere and he could do anything. But he had to be back before 8 pm at least. When I was back with Hara, I took her arm on mine and walked us in. We already had a reservation so I just said "Taehyung" and we were taken to our table. Hara seemed a bit queasy and I started to worry. 

"Hara, are you sure this place is ok?" I asked again looking at the menu. "V..there's something I need to tell you. I-" but she was cut off by our waiter coming to take our drink orders. 

"Annyeong! Welcome to Jung Sik Dang. What would you like to drink tonight?" He said to me. I asked for water and he turned to Hara. "And you ma- Hara?? Oh my god!" He dropped his pen and pad on the table and stared at her. She looked even more unsettled then before. 

"Hello Jae Sun..how have you been?" She asked while standing to awkwardly hug this guy. He seemed pretty happy to see her, while she seemed uncomfortable. I looked at her confused and she gave me the "wait" signal. 

"Oh I've been just great, you know? I've missed you a lot Hara..how have you been?" He asked pulling away, looking rather sheepish. Hard said she'd been good and they went on for a few minutes talking about their new lives. After he took her drink order, which was water as well, he finally left. 

"Explanation please." I said looking her dead in the eyes. She sighed. 

"Uh he's my ex..we broke up about 2 months ago and he still has feelings for me." She said not looking at me once. I softened up a bit not even realizing I was tense. She looked at me with teary eyes. "I'm sorry. I should have said something before we came in." I took her hand. She smiled and we decided on getting another waiter. 

>>>>>>>>>>

I walked into the dorm as quietly as I could. I snuck to my room and took off my suit. After putting on PJ's, I tip-toed to the kitchen and grabbed a drink of water. I was headed back and they all stopped me. 

"It's almost midnight. Why were you out so late?" Jin asked me. He inspected me and waited for an answer. 

"I took her for a walk in the park after our dinner. We walked for about 2 hours then just drove around for another hour." I said taking a sip of my water. I tried to head to my room and yet again, they stopped me. 

"Did she seem happy? Do you think we could get recognized more?" Namjoon-I mean Rap Monster asked. Before I could answer Jimin butted in and said to tell them everything. We all headed to the living room and I told them about shopping, seeing her ex, and talking about a lot while walking, and how she showed me places I'd never seen here in Seoul. They all seemed pretty content with what happened. Except Suga. 

"So you seen her ex? What if she lied and she also still has feelings for him? What if she just decided to continue the date out of pity? What if we don't get more recognition? Huh? What then Taehyung?!" He yelled and walked out of the room. I had a feeling it was more then just seeing her ex that bothered him. 

"Aish..don't worry about him. He's upset about who knows what." Jhope said to me. Jungkook poked me. 

"Ne?" I asked looking at him. 

"You said his name was Jae Sun?" I nodded. "I know a Jae Sun. If it's the same guy I go to high school with, I can tell him to back off. We're ok friends." He said. I smiled at him widely. 

"Thank you Jungkook. I...We would all appreciate that." I patted his shoulder. He smiled sleepily. I have no idea why that even appealed to me. I do not like Hara...or do I?

A/N:

Shits going down. Or about to go down. Comment what else you guys think ticked Suga off and if you are a Taera shipper. That's an awful ship name I'm sorry 😂. Well that's the end of this chapter.

Vote and comment

*Some editing*

Saranghae my little kpopperz❤️

-Destiny💘