Chapter 9

(2013 Wheylen's POV)

I sat there in shock. Lucas sat there in confusion. And Hyun Ki stood there in anger and confusion as well. Time was frozen. No one moved or spoke. At first glance it might look as though no one was even breathing. I eased my self off of Lucas' lap and stood up shakily. Lucas stayed in his place and just looked confused at Hyun Ki. And Hyun Ki, stood there, mouth wide open, hand gripping the door handle, eyes full of mixed emotions. 

"Hello Hyun Ki.." I barley breathed out. He didn't reply. Only loosened his grasp on the handle. He took a deep breath and walked inside, closing the door behind him. I looked down in embarrassment. My cheeks flushed with a bright red. 

"Whey, who is he?" Lucas whispered. Before I could answer, Hyun Ki grimly said, "Her brother." Lucas' eyes went wide. I felt even more embarrassed then before. No one knew I had a brother. Not even Tae. 

I opened my mouth to ask why he was here but no sound came out. All of a sudden I felt very cold. I sat down and moved my hands up and down my arms to warm them. Lucas tried to wrap his arm around me but Ki took his arm and moved it harshly. I sighed and got up. Looking around the room I heard Lucas and Ki start talking very lowly. 

"Why the hell are you here? Who are you actually?" Ki said.

"I'm her best friend." Lucas replied.

"You seem more then just friends. And I thought Taehyung was her best friend." Ki fired at him.

"Taehyung left me. He went to Seoul to aspire his dream of becoming an idol." I interrupted. "How'd you even know about Tae? I haven't seen you since I was 6.." 

"Mom, before you know." He trailed off. I nodded and sat down again. 

"Why are you here?" I said now remembering he had burst in. 

"I had come to take you home. With me and my new wife." He explained. I stood there shocked. I didn't even know his wife, let alone where he lived. As if he read my mind he said, "We live in America." I stood still. He said America. If I went there, I'd be leaving this horrid place. But I'd also be leaving Lucas. And I barley know any English. 

"I can't." I said to him. 

"But I want you to have a better life. Dad said he's never coming back to this place." He shot at me.

"Good. I hate him anyways. I can get a job and pay for everything myself. I'm 17, almost 18 Ki. I can take care of myself." I said briskly. 

"Well then. I hope you know that since I'm here, with my wife, we are gointo be staying for a few days." I kinda smiled. If I can get along with his new wife, then maybe I won't have just one friend here. I nodded and he went out to get her. When they came back in, I stood there in awe. She was gorgeous. She was American and had the most amazing complexion and body. (A/N: Ahem⬆️⬆️) 

"Hello. I'm Skylar." She said while shaking my hand. Perfect Korean, like Lucas. 

"Uh I'm Wheylen.." I said while staring at her. She was so beautiful. Something I'd never be. I instantly felt insecure about my face and body. We stopped shaking hands and I stepped back in embarrassment. She looks at me confused but turned to say something to Ki. 

"She's gorgeous." Lucas said to me. I nodded in agreement and looked around. Anything to avoid eye contact. "But you're more gorgeous Whey." He took my hand. I smiled, not believing a word he said. She had such a strong jawline, perfect features, pretty green eyes, a slim and curvy figure. I was so envious. 

"Skylar and I will take dad's room ok?" Ki said. I nodded and showed them the room. Slylar smiled. 

"It's perfect. Thank you Wheylen." She hugged me in a friendly way. I sure hope we can get along. I closed their door and walked back into the living room with Lucas.

"Before we talk about what just happened..I want to know about what happened before he burst in." I said. Lucas started blushing and stammered. 

"Well..um you see..I just thought that maybe I could get away with that. And I'm sorry if you didn't like it but I ju-" I cut him off with a kiss. 

"Yes, I very much enjoyed it." I said in the middle if our kiss. 

"So does this make us a thing now?" He asked. I didn't reply but instead continued kissing him. I pulled away and smiled at him. He led me to the couch and we laid together. This was nice. I put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and feel him breathing. Weirdly, it was soothing. I could feel my eyes start to get heavy. I just let them shut and I drifted to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>

When I woke up, I was in my bed. I heard noises from downstairs. I got up and went to check it out. Skylar and Ki were in the kitchen cooking and singing a song I didn't know. They seemed to be having a good time. I didn't want to ruin that so I just went back to my room. I was about to get in the shower when I stopped to look at my body. God, I was so ugly. I didn't look a thing like Skylar. She was just perfect physically. She was curvy in all the right places. I had no curve in my sides. I am basically a rectangle. Why did I have to be so ugly?! I sat on the toilet, ready to cut again. I know I promised Lucas I wouldn't but how can I not?! Look at me! And just the type of person I am. 

I opened my drawer and touched the razor to my wrist. Just as I was about to slice it, Skylar walked in. 

"Wheylen?!" She half-yelled in shock. 

"Skylar..it's not what it seems like!" I said with worry she'd tell my brother.

"Well it looks like you were about to cut. And from here, it looks like not for the first time either." She came closer. 

"Please, I can explain." I said putting the razor back in my drawer. 

"Then do it..before I tell Ki." 

A/N:

Another cliffhanger! HA! I know you guys love me😂 

Vote and comment

*Unedited*

Saranghae my little kpopperz❤️

-Destiny💘