fifteen

we entered the small restaurant and in all honesty, i was terrified. what if mireu was trying to avoid me?

"there's mireu," jaehyun pointed to a table in a corner.

she was currently taking the orders of a couple sitting at the table. she had that beautiful smile on her face. when she finished taking their orders, i watched her walk into the kitchen. she soon came back out with doyoung.

"there's doyoung," jaehyun said.

"yeah, i know," i whispered.

doyoung glanced in our direction, "jaehyun? taeyong?"

"doyoung!" jaehyun exclaimed.

mireu and doyoung walked over to us, "what are you guys doing here?"

"well, doyoung," jaehyun replied, "i saw my best friend, taeyong, at a bar so we started talking. i told him about you and mireu and i found out that he knows you guys too! isn't that cool?"

"so cool," i said sarcastically.

we ended up eating together since it was really late and they had already closed the restaurant.

"well, that was nice," mireu commented. jaehyun and doyoung were now in the kitchen because doyoung supposedly wanted to show jaehyun something.

"yeah," i said quietly, "i kind of thought you were dead or something like that."

"what?" her head popped up, "why would you think that?"

"well, you didn't come in on tuesday. i know it's weird for me to worry about you but i thought something bad happened."

"i realized that i liked you and i was too scared to face you. that's why i didn't come in."

"wait, what?"

"did i stutter?"

i smiled, "if it helps, i like you too."

"that's a relief," she blushed.

"would you like to go on a date with me?" i blurted out.

"of course," she smiled, "when?"

"tuesday."

just a heads up, there's only one chapter left