Chapter 5: opportunities

[YOUR P.O.V]
********************

It was hell of fun recording a live stream with Mark and the gang.
Honestly I never thought I would see the day.
The one thing that shocked me the most is that Ethan was there.

The guy I hit with my fucking car.

Now that's embarrassing, I tried my best not to make eye contact most of the time but when we did I would flash a smile and of course he would return the smile but when I looked away it would fade.
I guess he feels the same way about the situation.

Just plain awkward.

After the live stream everyone stretched and chatted while mark left to the back of the recording studio.
I hustled over to the kitchen to get a quick drink when I heard footsteps approach me from behind.

I cocked my head back to see Ethan and turned around completely out of respect.
"Hey...uh Ethan right?" I smiled politely.
"How do you not remember the name of the person you hit your car with?" He kept his voice to a minimum so the others wouldn't hear.

"Listen I'm sorry alright? I sort of picked up on the body language I just didn't want to make anything awkward..." I lowered my voice to a whisper.
"Make things awkward? I was thinking the same thing but you didn't have to act like you didn't know me...wait body language? Were you checking me out?" His smile turned into a silly grin with a raised eyebrow and a sassy body posture.
I could feel my whole face light up with heat.
"N-no that's not what I meant."

"Mhm sure"
I scoffed smirking, "goodness gravy Ethan..."
"Hey don't hate Ms.Dont know how to drive."
"At least I don't hold grudges..."
"Oh I'm holding it..I'm holding it real good right on my hip." He gently tapped his right hip making me raise an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"
"What else are we talking about here?!" He raised his whisper voice just a little so he was whisper yelling.
"You said you tripped and hit my car!" I whispered yelled as well.
"I just said that so you wouldn't feel bad!"
"What?! I could have shattered your hip and you would say you tripped!"
"Yes! I care about other people more than myself."
"I appreciate that but what I don't appreciate is you lying to me over a serious situation! I'm slightly offended FYI......"
"Well I'm sorry...I just can't- don't like people freaking ou-" he was cut off by the sound of Felix voice.

"Hey blue boy! Stop flirting with the new girl!"
We both looked toward Felix flashing smiles.
"Dude I'm not flirting-"
"Uh huh sure!" Jack yelled making Mark come back in giving Me and Ethan a serious look.

I raised an eyebrow at him before he pointed at me and motioned me to follow him to the back editing room.
    I glanced one last time at Ethan with a wave of concerned but he just shrugged.

  Once we reached the back editing room Mark asked me to take a seat near a computer desk which I did.
    Mark cleared his throat and gave me a serious making me think I was was trouble.
   "Am...I in trouble?" I kind of shriveled into a little ball and squinted my eyes .
   Mark raised an eyebrow, "what? Of course not! It's just we have a major issue......Tyler is unfortunately in the hospital....."
    "What?!?!"
"We don't exactly know what his conditions are but I'm working on it."
  "That's awful! Is there anything I can do to help?????"
    "Actually....I'm going to be need your help around here for longer than I expected....."
  "Wait longer than expected???"

  "I was going to tell you this sooner...but I got caught up in somethings.....(y/n)....how would you like to work for me?"

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND WAIT BUT IM OUT FOR THE SUMMER FINALLY SO THIS WILL BE UPDATED MORE)