Prologue~ Pre-teens

"Kookie, Kookie! Look at your wrist!"

"Huh, Jimin?"

"Look, the initials are appearing!" Jimin cried.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook exclaimed. Sure enough, the letters 'M' and 'S' were gradually appearing in pretty, black cursive on his pale wrist.

"B-b-but, I don't wanna meet him/her, w-w-what if they hate me? What i-i-if....what if I'm not good enough? It's too early," Jungkook whimpers, sitting down hard on the playground swing while staring at his right wrist. The letters appear slowly, as if taunting him.( T/N: BTW, Jungkook is 14, and Jimin is 16.)

"Kookie, how many times have I told you? You're perfect. Hell, if I wasn't your best friend I'd still say you're perfect. They'll love you. And if they hurt you, this hyung will beat the cr*p outta them," Jimin confidently states, staring down at Jungkook(T/N: Our Jiminie is standing:D). Jungkook just stares at him with those damn puppy eyes he didn't know he had.

"B-but...I..." Jungkook splutters.

No buts, little Kookie. We'll both go to the same school, both achieve our same dreams, and both help each other find our soulmates. If they don't like us, well, they're missing out. Okay? Don't dwell on the past." Jimin declares firmly. Jungkook looks up at his hyung with a cute bunny smile (T/N: OMG I LIVE FOR THAT SMILE-sorry, continue reading.) and slowly gives a tiny nod that looks more like he's trying to convince himself than nodding to Jimin.

"O-o-okay,Jiminie. Thank you..." Jungkook whispers quietly, but loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Of course you're welcome, Kookie-Wait, it's Jiminie HYUNG, not Jiminie!!!" Jimin squawks indignantly. Jungkook just laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback to when and how Jimin and Jungkook met(I think I forgot to mention that they're childhood friends.)

Jungkook(age 7)

Little Jungkook slowly walked home from school, dreading the moment he'd arrive, the moment he would have to open the door to his house. It wasn't that his house was ugly or anything or that he wasn't rich, he was okay in those factors. It was just the fact that his foster father and mother would be in there, waiting for him...

Jungkook stood in front of his house, trembling in fear. He quietly knocked, and finding that the door was unlocked he let himself in, locking it behind him. Suddenly, he froze. Two immense shadows overlapped and covered his tiny one, making him shiver uncontrollably even though it was springtime.

"So, son. Do enlighten me on WHY you're HOME LATE, AGAIN." his father thundered. Jungkook flinched in fear and slowly turned to face his father.

"I-I-I'm sorry father. I-me-T-the teacher asked me to help-ah!" Jungkook stopped midsentence to cry out in pain as his father yanked him up to face level to spit in his face.

"Absolute Bullsh*t, you little liar. You're obviously lying to us. YOU WERE IN DETENTION RIGHT?!" His father spat at Jungkook's face. Jungkook trembled visibly in pure terror.

N-n-no! I would never! Please, believe me!" Jungkook pleaded desperately, eyeing his mother for help. But, she just smirked at him and whispered into her husband's ear:

"Darling, I think this useless piece of sh*t needs to be punished. All he can do is bring useless "A's" from school and do all the housework, he can't even help us earn money. Instead, he wastes it." Jungkook's father nodded, and grinned maniacally.