Chapter 1

K, sorry for being an ass and not updating. You know, school happened and teachers decided to give me like a test every week. I swear I've taken 100 tests in just one year now. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook(BTW he's 16)

"Jungkookie, Jungkookie!!!" Jungkook turns around and stops walking home from school momentarily to see who was calling his name. Correction: It was only half correct, and the only people who were allowed to call him that were his parents and Jimin- Oh. It was Jimin running up to him and calling his name. Jungkook guesses it's OK, it's his Jiminie hyung......right? Anyways, Jimin looked like he had ran a whole marathon to reach where Jungkook was standing.

"You......could....have....waited for...ugh....hyung...." Jimin gasps between pants. Jungkook giggles.

"I thought you had to stay behind for Gym, hyung. Mr. Han wants you to participate in some dance competition right? He wants me to join too, but I already talked to him, unlike you," Jungkook says, amused. Jimin glares at his little dongsaeng.

"Well excuse me for procrastinating in meeting him. It's not my fault I have a ton of shitty reading to do in English. I mean, seriously? Romeo and Juliet? We're in Korea, not some English city. And geez, whoever wrote that, William Shackspore or something, needs to use normal English at least." Jimin grumbles as soon as he catches his breath. Jungkook snorts at this.

"First of all, hyung, we both signed up for English AP from our own free will, you can't blame anyone. Second of all, you're acing it anyways, what the heck. Third fact: It's William Shakespeare, not William Shackspore."

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't really give a shit about William Shockspare. Now be quiet with all that English talk, I have extremely good news," Jimin says, practically radiating sunshine now.

"It's Shakespeare."

"Fuck off. You wanna know the good news(T/N: No, not as in the Catholic Good News of Jesus sorry I had to) or not?"

"Yes, yes."

"So," Jimin starts smugly, "Our good ol' pal Jihoo couldn't go, so he gave us his two." Jimin looked incredibly proud of himself, and Jungkook still had no freaking clue why. He didn't get half the words Jimin was spouting. So he stared blankly at Jimin. Jimin gave up.

"You really catch on slowly, Kookie."

You really can't catch onto anything from the way you speak."

"Fine. Jihoo gave me two tickets to a BTS fansign here in Seoul tomorrow!!! He couldn't go." Jimin was radiating sunshine again. "You can go see your grumpy Suga, and I CAN SEE TAEHYUNG LIKE OH MY- Shit, I can't formulate words properly." Jungkook still just stares at Jimin. A few minutes later, the news finally sinks in.

"OH MY FREAKING LORD JIMIN ARE YOU SERIOUS I LOVE YOU HYUNG OH MY GAWD LIKE WHAT IS LIFE YOU'RE NOT LYING RIGHT OH LORD YOU BETTER NOT BE LIKE, I FINALLY CAN SEE SUGA OH MY GOD-" Jungkook stops to breathe, and then continues to have minor breakdown with Jimin smack in the middle of civilization.

"I'M NOT JOKING-LIKE OH MY DAYS WHO JOKES ABOUT THESE THINGS WHOOHOO WE CAN SEE BTS!!!!" Jimin screams while holding Jungkook's hands, both squealing loudly and prancing down the street back home. They've earned quite a few 'WTF are those idiots doing' looks, but right now they couldn't have cared less. Who has enough sanity to care about that when you're going to a BTS fansign, like, tomorrow?(T/N: They have a song called Tomorrow!!! :D)

Time skip to tomorrow morning, cause I very no fun. ;)

"Will you boys hurry up? I still have to go to work, even if it's a Saturday." their father shouts upstairs. Jungkook and Jimin clamber downstairs, Jungkook clad in a Suga jersey, ripped jeans, and Jordans, with a snapback saying "Swag" on his head while Jimin is wearing a Taehyung jersey, skinny jeans, and converse, with an "Alien" snapback on. Both are carrying the "2 Cool 4 Skool" album. Their father sighs.