Chapter 1:I Found Love?

That's what Lily is wearing(Outfit does not belong to me, all rights go to their rightful owner). Bold writing like this is a A/N, Slanted writing('LOL') is thoughts. -Faded

Lily's P.O.V.

I have been runnin, all my life. It's hard. I don't have money and nowhere to go. I'm a wanted thief and assassin, I only have a few friends. 'Damn! This guard won't leave me alone. I know it's his job... but seriously'. I stopped running because I thought I lost him... key word, thought. I was slammed against a tree. I looked up to notice beautiful blue eyes. I got a good look at his appearance. He had shaggy blonde hair and fair skin, but he was a guard. The guard that was chasing me. He didn't say anything, just stared at me. My cheeks started to heat up, 'What is this feeling!'.

Asher's P.O.V.

I have been following this girl. She is a thief and assassin, a well known one. I finally had an idea of how to catch her. I hid behind a tree. She stopped running and I pushed her against a tree. Her hood fell off, she had the most beautiful vibrant blue eyes. I just stared at her. 'Why do I have a feeling to let her go? But that would mean I would never be able to see her again'. I backed up away from her. She looked a bit confused. "Run" I told her, but why? She looked completely confused now. "Why? I'm a thief and an assassin".

Lily's P.O.V

"I don't know. Just go before I change my mind". I did as he said, pulling up my hoodie. I stopped after awhile setting up camp, knowing no guard will come around this area.

 ~A Week Later~

Asher's P.O.V.

I want to know more about her. She is like me... I know what you're thinking, but she is an outcast, and so am I. I may be a guard, but I don't fit in. I hid my face from everyone, but I felt so safe with her. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't realize my shift was over. Another guard, the one taking over my shift, knocked on my helmet. "Huh?!" I said confused. The guard, Gale, chuckled. "Your shifts over, kid" he said. I walked away. 'Wait... I can go looking for her' I snuck out the gate unnoticed, or at least I thought. After awhile I couldn't see the gate anymore. The next thing I know is a sword is at my throat, and that girl was there.

Lily's P.O.V.

What is a guard doing here? He slowly put his hands up to his helmet and pulled it off. It was that boy who let me go. I lowered my sword but kept my guard up. "What are you doing here?" I questioned him "And who are you?".  "I'm Asher, I'm a guard of Stardust, I came looking for you". He came looking for me? "Why?" He stayed silent. "Um...I...I don't know why". 'Why do I feel like I can trust him? Why do I feel this way around him?' I put my sword back in its sheath, on my back. I slowly brought my hands up to my hood and tugged it off. We made eye contact. I don't know why but my face started to heat up. 'What is happening to me?'

Asher's P.O.V.

I looked into her eyes. We just stared at each other. She started blushing, I solely leaned in, not breaking eye contact. I closed my eyes and our lips met. She stayed still, almost like she was frozen.

Lily's P.O.V.

He is kissing me! I froze, but then realization hit me. 'He could just be here to bring me to prison'. I pushed him away and put my sword to his throat. He looked shocked and scared. "How do I know that you aren't trying to lure me in and put me in prison" I said to him. Asher's expression softened, "I won't do that to you". "I don't trust you, you are a guard after all" I told him, my sword still at his throat. "I now realize why I let you go last week, why I wanted to see you again. You intrigue me, you are never caught. I know you're wanted, but you're helping. You're killing criminals, stopping them before they have a chance to get away." I just looked at him. A sword was now at my throat, I look to see another guard. "So, this is where you've been sneaking off to. Thanks kid, we've finally got her" he said. "You did set me up, I should've just killed you from the beginning!" I went to hit Asher, but was pinned against another tree before I had the chance. My sword fell to the ground. 'Grr, I can't do anything'. I looked at Asher to see him putting his helmet on, with a frown on his face. "Oh? Does a thief have a crush on Asher?". Asher's head snapped up . "Are you hurt that he lead me to you?" I looked down realizing the truth...