Chapter 53

Author's P.O.V

Camila got to the house where it all started, her hands started to sweat and her lower lip wobbled.She rang the bell and was starting to get nervous.

"Hello," The raven haired girl said opening the door.

The younger one just stared until she slapped the older cuban

"Good start,would you like to come in?" Lauren asked, standing still in the doorway.

"All right"Camila replied hands still shaking with nerves

Upon entering Camila recognized the white room where she was quickly.The brunette spent her best moments here. And the worst, too, that night, she came to Lauren's house and walked in with the copy of the keys she had given her.Once entering,she could not find the green eyed girl, so Camila decided to go upstairs and tell her that she was pregnant.

Lauren was with a brunette girl, in bed. Tears fell and the brown eyed girl just left the house, being chased by her to the entrance.

"What did you want to talk about?," Camila said as she sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"When were you going to tell me that you were pregnant?"

"That night you had fun with your friend."

"What is the gender?"

"A girl,do you want to see the ultrasound?"

She nodded

Camila took her bag and looked for the scan.

"OMG. How many months are you?"

"I'm five months along"

"Oh, and what will she be called?"

"I have not decided yet,My sister is going to help me with that"

"Camila, do you not think that she deserve another parent?I do not want her to grow up without one, I do not want to be one of those. Let's do it for her, please."

Camila froze she did not expect Lauren to tell her that, nor do she expect her to continue to love her. But, a part of the younger one is always going to belong to the older one, and that bothers her.

"I would love to,I think it will be better for her."

"So ... no grudges?"

"Yes,But just friends?"

Lauren just laughed and looked at her,"If it's what you prefer."

"I do but I have to go."

Camila got up and followed her to the door but Lauren took her arm too make her look at her.

"Thank you."

"It's nothing, she is your daughter after all."

When the brunette said that Lauren let go of her arm so she could head on back home.Upon arrival were her sister Sofia,Ariana and Isabella.

"What's up?"Ariana said with Isabella in her arms.

"She's going to help me take care of the babies."

"Will you tell her that there are two?"

"I think I'm going to wait... Just calm things down a bit,Yanno?"