I've been sitting here for hours and hours on end and I'm bored. Somebody kill me now. I'm sick of starring at these 4 confined walls you here me SICK OF IT. I haven't seen bethany in awhile she was the only person who has come to visit me. I could smash the doit down but I DG don't know how many prople are waiting on the other side if it. I hear faint conversations in the distance,  but nothing that could help me escape. And all it smalls lijr is food,  not wolf I went to put my arm out as I was going to lean agent it on a wall, but with My. Luck. I missed. OF COURSE. And smacked the side if my face against the wall.

'Well that didn't hurt.' I thought. So I did it again, and again, and again and continued doing it until the door swung open a man I couldn't see him but I could smell him. I know that smell for somewhere. But where? He spoke two words the was gone as soon as he appeared.

"Shut up"

I put much hand over my heart and spoke "That physically hurt me....Brian" I smirked when the footsteps stopped, gotcha. He reentered the room shaking like a leaf.

I thought back to my notes on him
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Brian: Hispanic male
Age: 17
Past: Mother rejected her father as a mate after he was born she was human and wanted a normal life and wanted no ties to our world.
Class: Pack member
Weakness: Father,  and slow reacting time to offensive moves.
Advantage: Fast runner
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

"How did you know it was me?" He said letting the door shut behind him.

I rolled me eyes and brushed and tip of my fingers against my nose. I chuckled when he face palmed. He closed his eyes and I took that as the chance to strike.

I leaped over the bed and pushed him against the wall with my hands wrapped around his neck like his father had done to me.

"I remember your father doing this to me."  My eyes flickering from brown to black squeezing harder. Fighting my earge tobcrush the life out of him as payback to his father.  I took a deep breath and said spoke in a deathly calm voice "Where am I and why am I here? "I asked releasing his neck slightly.

He shook his head in respond. I grabbed is neck harder,  pulled him off the wall and slamed his head back into it breaking some of the drywall.

"I'll be your Alpha in three days and if you don't tell me now, you won't be able to." I spit out like venom. His eyes held fear and his body became stiff. He began the sweat it dotted his forehead mixed with blood seeping from his ear. I released one hand and and brought it down to his hip drawing the knife he kept there. "Lookie what I found." I said trailing the sharp blade down his cheek cutting it shallowly. "You gonna tell me?" He nodded his head softy. I drop my other hand from his neck keeping his knife in hand.

He coughed and cleared his throat multiple times preparing his voice,

I spun the knife in my hands "I'm not getting any younger, but in and few minutes if I don't get my answers then you won't be getting any older." I reached down and grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled it up until till his ear was up to my mouth. "And that not all threat it's a promise." I dropped him onto the floor. I wiggled my eyebrows showing him I was waiting for and answer dropping his hair.

"Your mother made us."  I growled lowly letting my canines extend splitting my lip open with it. I could already feel it healing.

'Still trust her?' I questioned my wolf he only growled in response.

"Take me to her now" I roared in my alpha voice. Brian stood up quickly and nodded as he turned to exit I latched onto his left shoulder and pulled him back to me "If you run...your in trouble." he nodded his head slowly afraid to speak. He opened the wooden door and my vision went red I WAS IN THE PACK HOUSE THE WHOLE TIME.

I growled lowly how could I be so stupid. He lead me to the stairs and my mother sent filled my nose burning it like fire. He continued up the stairs and down the hallway until he got to the alpha's office. He raised his hand up to knock on the door but before he could I kicked the door off the hinges. I font want her yobkniw were coming

"Look what we have here." I said looking at the sight in front of me. It was my mother sitting on the corner of her desk with her legs open and Brian's father Noah standing between them kissing my mothers neck and her moaning like and idiot. I almost threw up at the sight that's nasty I expected Noah to have higher standers eww. 

"Dad?!?!" Brian half screamed I was not shocked I thought this would happen one day. " Dad that disgusting" Noah released his hold on Tracy and detached his lips from her neck their were a few hickeys scattered along it nasty. Noah's face held no emotion while Tracy's was as red as a baboons ass. Her eyes flickered from us in the doorway to Noah her took her hands for his waist and put them on his chest pushing him away and the slid off her desk like we didn't see everything. 

"Hi sweetheart how was your night?" she questioned I growled and let my canines extend more which caused her to smirk. 

"I James Michael Anderson challenge Tracy Morgan Anderson for the Alpha position." Her face went white. The Beta Sam burst through the double doors Saying

"A challenge must be answered," he grabbed both our arms and lead us outside to the training area where the whole pack was there already. We both got into our fighting positions "You both know the rules. Only one walks away from this fight, and who ever does is the alpha of Red blood pack and the other is either banished,  tortured,  or killed, on my mark in...3...2....1....Begin." I smirk already knowing the outcome of this because I've been waiting for this moment my whole life.