New school,new me

AKIRA'S POV

Hi! I'm Akira I just moved here from Chicago and boy let me tell you that place wasn't for me I either got in a fight or a argument with some petty bitch everyday just because I gave off this stand off-ish attitude I mean what can I say I don't fuck with people like that to many people stabbing they friends in the back that's why it's just me and my sister A'miyah YEAH DAT WAY

A'MIYAH'S POV

HEY! y'all I see you met my sister akira she crazy For real but let me tell you a little bit about me I'm 18 years old (akira 16) and I don't hold my tongue for nobody if you got some to say ohh baby please say it to my face and I promise you will...

HEY! y'all I see you met my sister akira she crazy For real but let me tell you a little bit about me I'm 18 years old (akira 16) and I don't hold my tongue for nobody if you got some to say ohh baby please say it to my face and I promise you will put u in ur place in Chicago they use to call me the head thrower because when I fight I like to throw heads into whatever I can find but I guess that's all for me I mean after all we do have school tomorrow.

AKIRA'S POV
"Here goes nothing" I said as I got in the car wit Amiyah "right hopefully no fights
today" said Amiyah as we got closer to the school my stomach started to drop like am I cute today ? who in my classes? I look down at my outfit and I had on a red and white Chicago bulls beanie wit sum black ripped jeans a red and white Chicago shirt and my gym red 12's "relax bitch u look fine" Amiyah said as I looked up she had on a pair of light skinned ripped jeans a black shirt wit her gold necklace and her master 12's I guess u can say we were slaying today as we got to the school we saw this fine light skin boy her had curly hair a nice body , braces and he was like 6'2 I looked at Amiyah and we both hit the smokey like "damnnnnnn" we got out the car and got our schedules from the front office I took a deep breath and hugged my sister as we split up and looked for our classes as I was walking I heard a voice behind me "aye lil ma wait up" it was that boy we were talking about shit let me breath " u talking to me" I replied "haha naw I'm talking to that locker behind u" he said "oh ok bye then" as I kept walking he was like really come here I stopped in my tracks and waited for him to catch up "I'm jay btw" he said stretching out his hand "akira" I said blushing "so wats ur first class" he asked "umm gym" I replied "cool let me walk u I can't wait to see that ass in shorts" he said I blushed as he walked me to class hey maybe this day won't be so bad after all!