As the day ends

DREW'S POV

Aye y'all wassuh I'm drew I play football and basketball and of course get the bitches one wink and these hoed fall to my feet at sunway high school u gone always find u a bad one but sum bout that Amiyah girl got me thinking I gotta tell my nigga...

Aye y'all wassuh I'm drew I play football and basketball and of course get the bitches one wink and these hoed fall to my feet at sunway high school u gone always find u a bad one but sum bout that Amiyah girl got me thinking I gotta tell my nigga jay

AKIRA'S POV
As the last bell rung I walked out the classroom to try and find my sister after about 20 minutes of looking I decided to call her "aye lil hoe where u at" I said "I'm looking for ur fish face having ass" she replied "bruh just meet me at the media center u ass wipe" I said "alright bet" she said hanging up the phone as I'm walking u won't believe who I saw of course the superstar jay I tried not to make eye contact but he saw me anyway "aye akira" he said running up "where u bout to go" he continued "home nigga df where else" I replied "haha Ight bet let me get ur number" he said I mean I couldn't resist so i put my number in his phone and continued  walking to the media center when I got there I seen my sister and a dark skin dude talking so I kept my distance.

AMIYAH'S POV
As i was walking I had spotted drew he stopped me and asked where I was going I told him the media center to get my sister "Ight bet let me walk u" he said as we walked he kept looking at me in my eyes I couldn't help but smile he finally asked me for my number and I gave it to him that's when I spotted akria "there's my sister I have to go" I said "Ight lil ma imma call u" he replied I blushed and walked away yeah I knew he had a gf but its mrs steal ur man.

JAY'S POV
I looked at my phone to see my nigga drew was callin me I answered and was like "wassuh bruh"  he replied back wit "aye Man I met this bad ahh female" shid me to I thought in my head " hell yeah me to" I replied so we decided to meet up and and go to the gym when we met up I asked drew wat his new girl name is and he said Amiyah "Amiyah ? Amiyah OH SHIT" I replied "wassuh lil bruh uk her" drew said "shid the girl I'm talking to got a sister name Amiyah" I replied "hold on bruh let me show u a picture" he said and yeah that was her me and my boy copped sum sisters.

AKIRA'S POV
As me and my sister walked to the car we were both blushing hard asf "girl" we said in unison "haha u go first" I said "well I met this fine ass dark skin boy his name is drew and he plays sports" she said I sat back in my seat and thought about where I heard that name from omg drew is jay bestfriend as Amiyah kept talking I stopped her " bitch drew is jay bestfriend the light skin dude we seen this morning " I said "omg really " she replied I showed her a pic and yeah that was him we both looked at eachother and shouted
"DOUBLE DATE"