Jealousy. Ch. 7

"It is very dangerous to be alone in here. There seems to be quite a few odd creatures roaming around these areas," Louis said to Niall looking down at the small blonde haired boy, "So will you join Harry and I? I think it would be the best if we did stay all together to find a way out of this strange place."

Niall stood there for a second biting at his lip before he nodded his head slowly, "yeah! I'll come..," the small boy said in a somewhat excited tone of voice.

"Then it is decided! Alright now that we are a group of three now, we can proceed with our spirits high," Louis said grabbing onto Harry's hand.

Harry blushed lightly as he felt Louis' hand in his. To avoid Niall, or even worse, Louis from seeing he turned his head to look at the painting that was hung on the wall next to them. It had a hard name Harry could not really make out unless he said aloud, which he definitely was not going to be doing.

As they walked in silence for silence for a little bit they came across a vase of water, Harry remembered that all the vases of water would health the strange rose they carried. Once they got up to it Louis and Harry both placed their roses into the water and both of them perked up.

"Niall, Harry and I both have roses, do you have one?" Louis asked turning to the boy.

Niall thought for a second then nodded, "Yes I do! Mine is yellow!."

"You better not lose it, it for some reason keeps us going and I would not want you to faint like I had done," Louis said going on about the roses, "don't you dare lose it, and if we come across anyone please do not give it to anyone, and..." he was cut off.

"Wow! Harry's rose is red! My rose is yellow! I like yellow, but I also like pink! Oh, and blue!" Niall went on rambling about colors making Harry confused, he looked up at Louis rather confused.

Louis frowned, "learn to listen, would you?"

He grabbed his blue rose as well as my red one and handed it to me, "don't lose yours either, I know you won't but still should say it just in case."

They started down the hallway again, the walls were all blank. At the end there was another door, Harry was scared to find out what was going to be on the other side. It was a doorway more than a door, it was open and no way to be closed.

Walking through they entered another room that seemed to be bare besides a note nailed to the wall.

Louis let go of Harry's hand, Harry felt cold without his hand in his own. It felt weird, not really something Harry had felt before.

"Which one could it be?" Louis read aloud, "I have absolutely no idea what that could even mean."

Niall looked and started to walk towards a set of stairs, "I say we go up here, seems more fun and might as well make this a little adventure don't ya think?" he said excitedly.

Louis shrugged and looked at Harry, he held out his hand and Harry took his hand in his again. They walked up the stairs, Niall leading them up into yet another dark room that seemed to be nothing.

There were two doors, one farther down in the hall and one right in front of them. Harry practically clung to Louis at this point feeling like his stomach was in his throat.

"You're okay, Harry," he said looking at him then at Niall who was deciding which door he liked best and would be the one they would be going in first.

Niall decided the room far down from where they stood now. In the middle of the two rooms there was a painting.

Louis walked up to the painting with Harry, letting Niall run ahead seeing as he was not going to listen to them anyways.