Flower eating paintings and eyes. Ch. 4

On the wall were two paitings, one of what seemed to be a bride on her wedding day, and the other seemed to be the groom of the bride. They both had writing under them, "Grieving Bride" and the other one simply said "Grieving Groom." 

"Not very complex if you tell me, what exactly are we suppose to do, usually it gives us somewhat of a hint." Louis said looking at the painting of the groom. 

They both had giant frowns on their faces and seemed to be very sad, no wonder they were a Grieving couple.

Soon Louis noticed there were little notes next to the wiggling hands, "Sorrowful Bride's Right Hand," Louis read aloud, "let me guess now that one is going to be Sorrowful Bride's Left Hand?"

Harry went to the paper next to the hand and nodded, "yeah, you were right." Harry said picking up the paper to see if there was anything else on it besies the Sorrowful Bride's Left Hand, but there was nothing, he set it down. 

Harry got up and went down the hallway, Louis following right behind not wanting to lose him in this place. There were a few ways he could go, there was a hallway that lead no where but there was a painting. 

Harry was curious to see the painting so he went to go look at it, Louis didn't follow he wasn't intrested in seeing anymore painting in this place. There was no name of it on it like the others in the gallery had. It was just a simple oil painting of coffee and cake. It disapointed Harry.

Harry walked back to Louis, "It was a painting of coffee and cake," the younger lad said, "I love cake," he says with a giggle. 

Harry and Louis go down the next hallway, again there were many ways to go, Louis thought it was a better idea to go to the farthest thing away first so they wouldn't have to walk so much to get here next time. 

There was a hallway that was only big enough for the two person to pass through not much room between the two, at the end of the little hallway there was a painting. It seemed to look like the painting that had spat on him not to long ago. 

"Ehehehe, hehehehehe.... Flowers.... Flower're nice..." the painting said mumbling to itself, "Give me that there flower, I'll let you though... ehehe..."

Louis shook his head, "Harry don't do it, you can't trust shit in here," he said putting his blue rose in his coat pocket so the painting couldn't see he had one too. 

"Ehehe... your flower, pretty please?" the painting said with the wicked voice and laugh, Harry shook his head to the painting. "Aw, I'm begging you... I just wanna have a sniffffffffffff....  just want it for a li'l bit... Eheheheh, hehehe, hehehehehe, Ahahahahahah! AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH."

Harry was scared now, he didn't want to be rude to the painting and not give it something it wanted, but he also knew if he give it to the painting there was a chance he could die.

Louis dragged Harry away from the painting and he takes them both into the next room he saw. The room was full of art canvases, they were all painted with the same painting, it was a bottle of what seemed to be eye drops. 

Both of them left the room and went to the next hallway, it had a wall that had a few painting on it. They passed it and went to the next hallway, it seemed to have holes in the floor. Harry took a step into the hallway and a bunch of eye balls popped out from the holes.

 "Yaaah! What is THAT?! Gross is what!" Louis screamed out when he saw the eyes on the floor, "Why are these EYES on the FLOOR...?!" 

Harry went into the mess of eyes, there weren't a lot of them but enough to creep someone out. They were moving around like eyes would do if your eyes were closed. Harry made sure not to step on any of them, when he was about half way down the hallway there was an odd that was different than the others. He stopped to look at it and Louis sooned came behind him.