11

"Harry I'm scared. What do we do?" Zayn asked, pacing around their bedroom that night after the boys were in bed and everyone was gone.

"I still think you should've told your mum, Zayn." Harry said.

"She doesn't even know I lived with him in the first place. She doesn't know what he did to me, I can't tell her that Harry. You don't understand." Zayn said.

"How don't I understand? I was there!"

"That's not what I mean!" Zayn snapped. "That's not even the point, the point is we need to figure out what we're going to do. Our kids aren't safe anymore-"

"Hey, hey, babe calm down." Harry said, getting out of bed and rushing over to him, stopping him from pacing anymore.

"Our kids will be fine. Everything will be fine. The last thing he did was give Dylan a robot, right? I mean it isn't a bomb or anything, everything is okay for now." Harry told him, holding his shoulders and looking into his teary eyes.

"You don't know him, Harry. Of course it seems okay but that could change any second. And it could happen without us even knowing. I won't let him do anything like what he did to me to my sons." Zayn said angrily.

"I know. I'm not gonna let that happen, just...please relax. Okay? I'll think of something. Leave it to me." Harry said.

"I can't just not worry, Harry."

"I know but please try not to worry too much. It's my job to protect my family and that's what I'm going to do. You're pregnant, you don't need to be stressed like this. C'mon, lay down." Harry said, helping Zayn over to their bed.

"What're you gonna do then, Harry?" Zayn asked, letting Harry tuck him in.

"Seems like every other month they call one of us wanting us to come in for a parent teacher meeting or some rubbish. You know, trying to trap us into buying school supplies or supplies for their little class parties. So next time they do, I'll go down there and I'll find him." Harry said.

"Then what?" Zayn asked.

"Then...we'll see. But don't worry princess. Okay?" Harry asked, leaning down and kissing his head.

Zayn sighed. "I'll try not to." He said quietly.

"Good. Now let's get some sleep." Harry said, getting into bed next to him.

-
-
-

"Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy-"

"Shhhh." Harry managed to move his mouth, struggling to wake up.

"Daddy wake up and come watch cartoons with me."

Harry felt himself being shaken, so he opened his eyes and blinked them a few times.

Flynn stood next to the bed smiling. "Good morning."

Harry looked at the clock. "It's so early." He groaned.

"Please daddy? Before Dylan or Sam wakes up. I want it to be just us." Flynn begged.

"I'm pregnant and need my sleep. If I count to three and you're not either silent or out of this room everyone in this house will suffer." Zayn warned calmly.

"Okay, c'mon. Papa needs his rest." Harry grunted, getting out of bed.

"Can we have cereal?" Flynn asked, walking closely behind Harry.

"Whatever you want." Harry smiled sleepily.

"Daddy?" A small voice came from down the hall before they could make it to the stairs.