14

After a day of fun, Harry and Zayn went and picked the boys up from Niall's.

Unfortunately, they had about two hours left before bed time.

Harry and Zayn loved their children, but it was difficult to tolerate them when all three of them were on sugar highs thanks to Niall.

Thankfully Dylan was entertaining himself, his toys sprawled out in the living room floor.

Sure, he was being a little loud, but at least he was stationary.

However, Flynn and Sam were all over the place.

The very moment Harry tried to flop on the couch next to Zayn, Sam's screams began to echo throughout the house.

"I got it." Harry sighed, getting right back up.

"I know." Zayn smiled, rubbing his stomach and watching Harry run off upstairs.

Harry rushed into Flynn's bedroom to find him standing on a chair holding Sam upside down by his ankles.

"What do you think you're doing?" Harry frowned.

"He liked it at first!" Flynn quickly defended himself as Sam began to cry.

"I can't see!" He called out, his tummy exposed and his shirt over his face.

Harry hurried over and grabbed him, carefully turning him right side up and holding him.

"You're okay." He said, fixing his shirt.

"I'm sorry." Flynn said, worried he was in trouble.

"You know what, go downstairs and sit with papa for a bit okay? Calm down and watch some tv." Harry sighed.

"Okay." Flynn said, running off.

"It's bath time for you." Harry told Sam, knowing a bath would calm him down and get him ready for bed.

"Yay!" Sam cheered, kicking his legs with joy.

Harry put him down, chuckling at how he stripped as he ran towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes.

Sam talked Harry's ears off during his bath, and Harry never thought he'd be so grateful to hear a yawn while he was helping him dry off.

"Do I have to go night-night now?" Sam asked, holding onto Harry's shoulders for balance as he stepped into his little pajama pants Harry held for him.

"You do. Aren't you sleepy?" Harry asked, putting a shirt on him next.

"Guess so." Sam said, giggling as Harry towel dried his head of curls.

"C'mon." Harry grunted, standing and picking him up.

Eventually, Harry and Zayn got all the boys bathed and in bed.

They both went to bed right after, quickly falling asleep with their limbs tangled together comfortably.

-
-
-

The next day, Harry got up and made everyone breakfast before he and Zayn put their haircut plan into effect.

"Who's gonna watch us while you take daddy for a haircut?" Flynn asked casually.

Zayn glanced at Harry. "Um, nobody. You boys are coming too."

"Why? Haircut places are boring and they smell weird." Dyaln whined.

"Yeah, do we have to?" Flynn asked.

"I want to see daddy get a haircut. D'you think you'll get candy after it's over?" Sam asked.

Protection 2 [Zarry Family]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara