Chapter One

It had been a while. Since you had been in the underground again, that is. It was easy to get out the first time, all you had to do was sneak past all the monsters. No one noticed. But you noticed one in particular.

Sans.

Such a goofy skeleton. His jokes, his smiled, his presence. Everything about him made you smile. But you got jealous really easy. You wanted him to yourself, no one else should be allowed to have him....only you. 

You stepped past the gates where Toriel's body was, meeting Sans. A smile slid on your face as you heard the twig behind you snap. He did that before. You turned around, seeing the blue jacket you craved the scent of.

"Sans?" you asked the shadow hopefully. He stepped out of the shadow and held out a hand.

"Y/n? Nice you see you again. It's....been a while." He said with an uneasy smile.

"Too long." You giggled, "How much has changed?"

"Not a lot....there's a new human and they're pretty great." A sinking feeling hit your chest as you saw the blue tints on his cheekbones. You got angry. You clung to his arm.

"Anything else?"

"Hmmmmmm...no. Other than Undyne and Alphys hitting it off." Anger again. Why should he care about anyone other than you? He was yours...