Chapter Three

Once the tall skeleton came outside, you tackled him with a growl.

"Y/n! What are you doing!"

"Sans is mine. I won't let you take him away from me." You hand pulled back, gripping the icicle. With a striving force, you pushed it through his chest, just where his soul was. 

Tears slipped down his cheeks as his grip on the bag of noodles loosened and he turned to ash beneath you.

"What....what have you done..." A deep female voice growled. You made a quick turn and grinned. Undyne formed her spear and began to charge. You jumped up and held the icicle in your hand. Undyne ran toward you and just in time, you pulled your leg under her feet, making her fall into the snow.

Quickly, you pushed the icicle through her shirt and into the frozen ground, keeping her pinned in the ground.

Your hand slithered into her pocket and pulled out her phone. You shuffled through the contacts, stopping at Alphys. You clicked the call button.

"Uh...Undyne? Is everything okay?" A nerdy voice spoke through.

"Stop it, y/n! Don't bring Alphys into this!" Undyne yelled.

"U-undyne! Is that you?"

"Don't worry, Alphys. Undyne will be fine for now. But, I suggest you get down here quickly." you muttered into the phone.

"Alphys don't do it!"

"This is y/n....right? Listen, I don't know why you're doing this but please, let Undyne go!"

"You come down her and I might let her live. Better hurry though. She's in a but of a pickle....or should I say cicle..." you chuckled, looking above Undyne. A large group of icicles laid there, begging to be thrown below. Undyne looked up and back at you, trying to hid her fear. Alphys said nothing," One...." you stepped toward the frozen ice.

"Two..." you raised your hand.

"Three..." with a rough push, a dozen of them fell on top of Undyne, making her erupt in a blood-curtling scream.

"I'm coming, Undyne!"