Chapter Five

You chased him down to the Hotlands and heard his announcement.

"Human on the loose. Three dead. Watch your backs." You pushed the camera over and kicked Mettaton in the head, disassembling it. In the camera, you made your most innocent face.

"S-sans....please help me. I need you right now, please." You then turned off the camera and ended it with a fake scream.

You decided to sit down and wait. Sans loved you, right? He'd come...right? He cared...right?

~~~

"Y/n!" A familiar voice yelled. Sans was here. You smiled, walking toward him for a hug. 

"Are you okay? Mettaton said there was a dangerous human and then you started saying you needed help...I thought the human was going to kill you too."

"No! They mistook me for a dangerous human! I was walking around to get some fresh air, when these monsters attacked me! I didn't know what to do so I tried to fight back! Mettaton saw me and I guess he took it the wrong way... I tried to sit him down to listen, but....I accidentally dismembered him..." you forced the tears to flow.

"I'm sorry, y/n...this must be a big misunderstanding..." After fully stopping to look around, you notice the other human.

The human whispered to Sans and kissed his cheek, infuriating you. You pulled the knife from where you hid it and ran toward the human. 

A slice in their shoulder had them falling to the ground. Blood. After the monsters you killed....blood seemed so foreign....

"Frisk! Y/n! Stop!" Sans yelled, his eye glowing blue. You glared down at the human, and pinned them down. You pushed the blade into their chest, a splatter of blood spraying on your chest. You repeatedly stabbed until there was a red and pink pile of mush where there used to be flesh. Their eyes were empty. Frisk was dead.