CB 5

"What. The. HELL, Chanyeol?! You're such an asshole!" Kyungsoo snapped.

Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and shook his head, "Don't yell at him Kyung... It isn't his fault... Whatever reason he's acting like this... It has to be my fault. It always is." Baekhyun felt the tears roll down his face, as he ran out of the room.

"Baek! Baekhyun, wait!" Kyungsoo shot a terrifying glare in Chanyeol's direction before running after Baekhyun," Mr. Cho... Baek isn't doing well, I'm going to take him to the nurse."

"Okay, tell him I said feel better."

And with that, Kyungsoo left.

No... No Baekhyun it isn't your fault! Shit, This is for you.. This is all for you. I'm sorry..

--

Jongin leaned over and tapped Chanyeol's arm once the bell rang, "So... what the hell was that."

Chanyeol sighed and pushed his chair back onto its back legs, "I shouldn't have started the game with him, I already made him like me, and I screwed up. I picked the wrong player." Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair.

"You know, Yeol, I don't think this one is a game for you. He isn't like those other girls who you were physically incapable of having any emotion for. I think you like him."

"Nah. No way. You know I don't like to include feelings into the game."

"Yeah.. but that doesn't mean you haven't. I've seen the way you look at him, Chanyeol. This is no game, and if it is, you lost, my friend."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pushed his chair back standing up to leave, "You coming for what."

Jongin sighed and stood crossing his arms," Look Baekhyun may have like... the worst reputation at this school, but he is taking your place. If people around here knew what happened at your old school, you'd be done for here too. Basically what I'm saying is... Baekhyun is your chance. You're lonely and Baekhyun can fix your relationship complex. Just give him a chance."

"Nah... I heard about what happened with him and Jonghyun, what if he finds out about what happened with Krystal.. I can't let him be hurt a second time."

"Yeah. You definitely just proved my point that you like him."

Chanyeol glared at Jongin, before leaving him behind in the classroom, heading to his next class.

--

"Baek... I know you're hurting right now... and this probably isn't the question you want to hear, but did you take your medication this morning?" Sehun said leaning his head against Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun hiccupped as he cried and shook his head," I forgot."

Sehun sighed and wiped away Baekhyun's tears," That's the problem, Baek. You can't just keep "forgetting" to take your medication. It'll keep the bad thoughts away... I don't want to be scared to lose you, Baek."

"Me too! Don't scare us!" Kyungsoo added, pouting his lip out.

"Your medicine is to help keep your depression at bay. If you don't take it you might.. you might..."

Baekhyun laughed and roughly wiped his eyes.

"Don't worry, Sehun, you either Kyung. I won't try to kill myself again."

For the next week Baekhyun didn't show up at school, and Chanyeol was starting to get worried.

"Jongin,, can you text Sehun and ask about, Baekhyun?"

"Why?" Jongin asked, raising a condescending eyebrow.

Chanyeol huffed, "Just do it, okay?"

"Fine.."