CB 13

Baekhyun woke up again later that night, his body was on fire, and there was a heavy warmth on his side. He looked down to see Chanyeol.
“Where am I?” How did I get here?” He asked out loud.
Baekhyun grunted as he tried to reach his arm out, realizing it was casted.
“Wh-what?” Baekhyun wiggled, trying to wake up Chanyeol,” Channie. Channnn, wake upppp!”
Chanyeol’s eyes fluttered as he woke up, Baekhyun couldn’t help but notice how beautiful wild Chanyeol’s curls looked when he woke up, and Baekhyun wondered how he’d never noticed it before.
“Baekhyun? You’re awake. Sorry, this must have been uncomfortable for you right?... I’ll go get your mom, she’s in the cafeteria.”
“Chanyeol… Why would this be uncomfortable for me? Why am I here? Are you the only one who came to see me? Where is Kyung, and Sehun, and Tao?”
“They are downstairs too.” Chanyeol got up to exit the room.
“Wait Channie, please don’t leave…”
Chanyeol froze, he turned to look at Baekhyun,” Did you just call me Channie?”
Baekhyun laughed,” Of course, idiot. Why wouldn’t I call you Channie, that is what I always call you.”
Chanyeol dropped down to his knees,” Baekhyun, when is my birthday?” It’s on Wednesday, Silly. November 27th. Why are you acting so weird today, babe.”
Chanyeol broke down and started sobbing,” Baek.. Baekhyunnie, thank god. You’re back, I was scared you’d never remember me, I was so scared.”
“What are you even talking about?!” Baekhyun said started to become really worried because of Chanyeol’s sudden outburst.
Baekhyun pressed the help button that he spotted by the bed, and nurses soon rushed into the room,” What’s wrong?!”
“I think there is something wrong with my boyfriend, he just started sobbing out of no where and he can’t talk to me.”
“Your.. Boyfriend?” Baekhyun’s personal nurse answered with a weird tone, she had come into the room with the other nurses; she was in the room when Baekhyun woke up the first time.
“Yes. Is there something wrong with that?”
She quickly shook her head and threw up her hands,” No no no! It isn’t like that! I’m not homophobic, Mr. Byun, I promise. I should go get the doctor, I’ll be back!”
The other nurses helped Chanyeol into a chair, as he continued to sob.
--
“Ma’am it seems we were wrong..  it seems your son was just confused and disoriented because of the medication, we are so sorry for the mix up.” The doctor sighed.
“Oh, Dr. Park I don’t care! At least my son is back to normal! Well.. kind of back to normal! At least it isn’t amnesia, at least my baby is okay!” His mom cheered and cried.
--
A few minutes later the doctor returned, along with his friends and his mom, Chanyeol’s sobbing had turned into silent calm tears. Jongin went over to rub Chanyeol’s back.
“Baekhyun, how are you feeling?”
“My everything hurts. I feel like shit.”
“Byun Baekhyun, watch your language.” His mother snapped.
“Sorry, mom.”
“I understand your boyfriend here had a little break down, can you tell me why you think that is?”
“I have no idea. It scared me though. Maybe he thought I wasn’t going to wake up, maybe he thinks it’s his fault those kids beat me up, I dunno.”
The doctor nodded and scribbled something down on a paper on his clipboard.
“Baekhyun, you said you beat up, who beat you up? Was it the kids at your school? That is where you were found uncontious. “
Baekhyun looked down and twittled his thumbs,” I was beat up… Yes it was kids at school…”
“Baekhyun honey, you told me they stopped, you said they stopped so you didn’t need to be moved, honey why didn’t you just tell me they were still bullying you?!” His mom nearly cried.
“Because it did stop mom, it really did, as anyone here, everything was back to normal.”
“Then why are you laying in the hospital with a broken arm, a broken leg, head trauma, and a back sprain?”
“Because… Because…” Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol,” I’m sorry but… Channie can you leave? I don’t want you to be here when I tell the story.. It will hurt you the most..”
Chanyeol opened his mouth to protest but nodded and walked out the door.