Beep...Beep...Beep

Abby P.O.V.

I'm still bleeding and I have a bomb around my neck! I'm crying so hard right now. I just want Tim to hold me, and make everything better. Gibbs and McGee still both have their guns pointed at his head.... The man makes his way over to me. He sits on the bed and strokes my hair, and he grabs my face. He kisses me and tries to make McGee jealous.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance! Get away from her! NOW!", McGee yells. The man lets me go, and Gibbs nods to McGee. BANG!

Gibbs shoots him in the chest and McGee dives for the detonator.... He grabs it just before it hits the floor. Gibbs cuffs the man and reads him his rights. "McGee... Call the bomb squad." , Gibbs yells from the door.

I call and give them our location. They get there in about 1/2 an hour. "Wow! I have a bomb around my neck... I could die... So let's take our time on the drive over there. ", I tell the bomb tech.

"Sorry Miss. There was traffic and.... Ummm boss, you better get a look at this.", the bomb tech says.

"What?!?! What is it!?!?", McGee and Gibbs say in unison. They inform us that it's a new type of equipment, and they have no idea how to stop it. Beep... Beep... Beep. I look down, and I see numbers counting down. 30...29...28...27...26

The bomb tech freezes up, and his boss steps in. "Okay. Miss, I want you to stay calm. I'm going to cut a wire in the bomb... Please hold still.", she says. McGee holds my hand tightly and kisses my cheek. By now I've lost so much blood, I can't even tell whats going on anymore. Beep... Beep... Beep. I hear a SNIP, and then I see black.