TROUBLE!!

My Mom was following me in her car. I knew that she hated me, but I didn't know she hated me this much , so much that she doesn't want me to be happy or the be myself or meet my idols. I told the taxi driver to go faster. He had to stop by the gas station to get fuel. My mom also stopped at the gas station. It was like we couldn't lose her. I was so annoyed. I just started crying. Why is my life such a mess. Before I knew it , we were there. I had arrived at the vans warped tour. I could see my mom parking so I ran as fast as I could until she wouldn't be able to find me. I saw a big tent with the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Logo on the front. I tried to be calm but I couldn't. I was so nervous about meeting him. I had been a fan of his since his music days. I walked over to the line and joined it. I couldn't stop shaking. The line went quite quickly. Before I knew it I was at the front. I walked up to jeffree , then I saw my mom running up to me. She grabbed my arm , swung me on the floor and started kicking me. She Screamed "WHY DO U HAVE TO BE GAY". "CANT YOU BE A NORMAL HUMAN"
I just started crying so much. There was blood coming from my head , arms , and basically everything. Jeffree walked up to my mom and slapped her across the face. He yelled at her.      "SHE IS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING , AND SHE DESERVES A BETTER PARENT THAN YOU!!" "IM GOING TO ADOPT HER!!