What happened??

I started to get very worried about my mom. What if she wasn't okay? Jeffree walked in my room and told me dinner was ready. We both walked downstairs and I thought to myself
"I'm gonna stop worrying and be happy , And live the dreams with my idols."
I stopped worrying and was about to sit down as I heard multiple barking sounds coming from the other side of the room. It was diva , diamond , delicious and daddy! My favourite little pups in the whole world. They are a lot more energetic in real life. I then sat down next to Jeffree and ate dinner with him and Nathan.
I asked Jeffree " what do u think has happened to my mom?"
" I have no idea , but don't worry about her , your starting a new life with us now" Jeffree replied
Me and Nathan then started talking. I was getting to know him better.
After dinner me , Jeffree and Nathan watched a movie. We watched "the shining" Jeffree's favourite movie ever. It was really scary but amazing! At this point it was about 2am and I Was getting very tired. I sat next to Jeffree and Nathan and thanked them for helping me. I was so happy that my life had been turned around. I walked up to bed and as I was about to walk into my room , there was a knock at the door. Jeffree answered and it was the police. I poked my head around the corner so that I could hear what they say. Jeffree spoke
"hello officer"
"Is this the house of Jeffree star and Nathan schwantz?"
"Yes sir it is" Nathan replied.
"I believe you have a newly adopted daughter"
"Yes we do , now could u tell us what the hell your Doing here?"
" a body has been found downtown and we believe it's her real mom"
I ran down the stairs in shock.
"WHAT!!!!" I shouted in complete shock
"I'm sorry." The police officer said calmly
"How did it happen?! I asked
"Well it looks like she drove off the cliff in her car"
"SUICIDE!"
"Yes, I'm so sorry , we will have more information soon but for now take our number"
They left and I just broke down. Jeffree hugged me and told me that him and Nathan will always be here for me. I'm so lucky to have them in my life.
I can't believe she would kill herself all because I'm a lesbian.
"Any parent would love there child no matter what , and if she couldn't accept your sexuality then she obviously wasn't good to take care of you. "
I went to bed in complete shock. But I was also kinda happy this happened. It made me a stronger person.
It made me realise that I have to take everything that life throws at me.
I went upstairs and tried to sleep. I couldn't though. I just couldn't help thinking , what if I didn't leave my house that day.  My mom wouldn't be dead. This is all my fault.  I cried for hours and hours then realised that it was the next day. I got out of my bed and looked in the mirror. I had so much smudged makeup around my eyes. I wiped it off with a makeup wipe and got in the shower.
Once I had gotten out of the shower I heard Jeffree calling me from downstairs. I quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs.
"Kaitlin , the police called and said that we have to go identify the body." Jeffree said is a slightly worried voice.
"Okay" , I tried to stay as calm as possible.
"Breakfast is on the table , we will leave when your ready" Jeffree said , and then gave me a hug.
I ate breakfast , put my black converse on , and we left. We got in Jeffree's barbie pink rolls Royce and drove to the police station.  
As soon as we got there , I immediately started shaking, I had a bunch of negative thoughts, 'what if it isn't her' 'where is she' 'but what if it is her?!'
Jeffree held my hand as we walked through the front doors of the police station.
I was so nervous to see the body. Dead bodies had always just creeped me out.
We were sat down by the police officers outside the room where the body was.       "Are you ready" the officer said in a deep ass voice"
"Yes" I said , with my hands trembling.
Jeffree stayed outside of the body room because he felt that I needed some private time , incase it actually was my mom.
"Follow me this way" the guard said.
I followed him, this was the most nervous I've ever been in my entire life. I didn't know how to handle my feelings and emotions.  
There was a body lying there , with a white sheet placed on top of it.
The guard pulled off the white sheet , and I fell to the ground.