unfold.

Renjun's POV

After I made food for Jisung and Chenle, I immediately went to Mark's room.

"Mark, we need to talk." I said, dropping the formalities. He looked at me with wide eyes, probably asking why did I talked to him impolitely.

"You know something, right?" I asked him, straight to the point.

"Know what?" I sighed, and grabbed his collar.

"Stop acting dumb, Mark!" I gripped on him harder. "You clearly know something. You think I didn't catch you looking at Jisung then at me, then on Jaemin's room?" He didn't try to stop me from shaking him.

"I'm not on the position to tell you, Renjun." He looked down, and it made furious.

"WHAT?!" I shouted. "NOT IN THE POSITION? MARK, WE ARE ALL HURTING HERE!"

"I AM CLEARLY AWARE OF THAT!" He shouted back, as he removed my grip on him.

"Renjun, please. I'm having a hard time now." He said.

Then he suddenly sniffled.

"Y-you're crying?" I said, flustered.

This is the first time I saw him crying like a little fragile boy.

"My heart is breaking, Renjun." He said. "I can't come to Jeno's funeral." He gripped his bed sheets. "I can't because people think I'm the reason why this is happening to us."

"I'm the oldest one here, and I can't protect you." He cried.

"That's not the point here, Mark." I said.

"I'm not going to tell you because I'm protecting you." When he said that, he stormed out of the room, leaving me confused.

How is he protecting us from not telling the truth?

a/n: mark actually knows a lot

so??? who is now your main suspect, now that renjun has his own point of view???

im screaming they finally released the mv for switch i've been waiting for that eversince i knew nct

like look at my baby

isn't he too good for this world