reveal.

Jaemin's POV

"Park Jisung... Why are you doing this?" I said, my voice shaking. I stood up, backing up each time Jisung takes a step closer to me.

"You think I just rambled those things earlier? I said it because I know that you can hear it." He laughed, as he got a rope.

"You better behave while I'm telling you the truth. Because if you behaved otherwise..." He grabbed the pocket knife and pointed it on my neck. "...I wont hesitate to let this make you bleed."

I gulped, as I didn't know what to do. I just... froze.

Jisung tied me on a chair, then he laughed.

"You're adopted by my very own mother, Na Jaemin." My face went white. "You're the reason why she died also. You were walking absent-mindly on the road and when my mother tried to save you, she died instead, and you got amnesia!" He gripped the edges of the small sofa he was sitting on.

"And you know what? My father's anger towards you was transferred to me." He laughed evilly. "He beated me up every night. He was blaming me for mother's death. Which was crazy of him, but his words affected me so much and my mental behavior."

Mental behavior?

"Do you know why do I always attack at nights?" He laughed. "The one you're facing right now is not Park Jisung." He got up from the sofa, with the knife in his right hand.

He leaned near me, as he pointed the knife near my... heart.

"It's Na Jisung." What...?

"It's really funny watching you guys looking for me... When Mark knows everything."

Mark... knew?

"I guess he just loved Park Jisung so much that he didn't dare to tell anyone about this." He lowered down the knife. Now, the knife was near my stomach.

I felt like I'm suffocating...

Is this my death?

"Do you ever asked yourself why did I killed Jeno?" Him reminding me of that made me remember the promise I made to Jeno.

"I will really kill the culprit behind all of this. Without any hesitations."

Then what are you doing right now, Na Jaemin? Being a little coward?

But, I have no defense against him, unless I grab the knife...

And... he's still Park Jisung.

"It's because he's the closest to you, and I know how devastated you would be once he's gone, and I'm right." He laughed, then he hovered the knife on my neck.

"Why Donghyuk died, you asked?" He leaned closer to my ear. "It's because he was about to tell you that you're adopted then had Amnesia. I was about to let him say those and left you hanging, you thinking who is you're step mother and father, but, I pulled the trigger a little bit too early." He smirked.

"Now that I told you those,"

"You can die now peacefully, right?"

***
one!!! chapter!!! left!!!
omg im crying i don't want to end this jfc

but hey

jisung!!! revealed!!! himself!!!

how do you guys feel?

this chapter didn't really turned out the way i wanted it to be but, it's okay, might edit it in the future

do you guys now know why Mark had the scariest dream?

because jisung was in there!

jisung planned the light things because he knows that the light switch is broken. the one you guys thought was a dream, but in reality, the dream was him being awake during the night, and him 'waking up' was actually the real dream!

then why was the whole thing in white?

jisung held a white light just infront of Mark's eyes. Since Mark thought it's a dream, he imagined his room. We usually dream about the things we think about before we actually go to sleep, Mark was thinking about how to clean his and Jisung's room because it was messy.

ik it's confusing let me rephrase that

his 'dream' or the lights thingy is him being awake, and him burning himself was the real dream! jisung burned mark himself, while he was experiencing the dream.

Why Mark didn't woke up?

Because Mark thought he was awake that time.

would jaemin survive?
👀
idk??? ;)