S I X T Y F I V E

Two. Only two people in front of me in the line to meet Donald Duck. I'm so excited! He is my hero and I've always loved his stories.

"Mom, are you ready to take pictures?" I ask.

"Yes, you've asked it like a thousand times already." She giggles.

"I just wanted to make sure you're ready." I giggle too.

My sister Linda and my dad are somewhere else in the park because they didn't want to wait for a 'stupid picture', like they call it.

ONE. Only one person. Okay, Isabelle stay calm. It's just Donald Duck. What am I even thinking? IT IS DONALD DUCK! I try to calm down a bit when the last person in front of us walks to him. A dude comes over to us and starts to talk.

"You want a picture together?" He asks.

"No, just her. I'll take the picture." My mom says. He nods and motions to Donald. It's my turn.

IT'S MY TURN!

My mom's ready to film and take pictures so I run to Donald and hug him.

"Babe" Donald whispers. What?!

"Huh?"

"I said babe."

"Wait... do you mean... Alex?"

"It's me."

"O my..." I'm still whispering and hugging him, but I'm really, really excited now.

"Shhh. Meet me in an hour in the shop, I need to tell you something."

"Okay." I turn to my mom and she takes the picture. We walk away and the only thing I can think about is how Alex can be here.  And that I'm really gonna meet him today.

[AAAAH ALEX IS HERE AJSBBWW]